GM Inside News Forum banner

Contest #86: Voting!

4K views 53 replies 52 participants last post by  Rex Raider 
#1 ·
Please remember that if you submitted an entry, you MUST vote!

Voting Rules:

Please vote for your top 3 choices (in order).
Please don't vote for the same picture more than once, and please choose 3, even if you don't like 3 of them.

To vote, simply reply to this message and type the LETTERS of the ones you like the most. Please pick your favorites in order. Please pick at least 3 images. You can choose even more if you wish

You are voting on CHOP IDEA and on CHOP QUALITY combined.

Each 1st place vote gets 3 points, 2nd gets 2 and 3rd gets 1.

If you want, you can vote for more than 3 entries! The top 3 get counted the same as usual. Every car listed after your top 3 gets 1/2 a point. That way if you think someone needs encouragement, or special mention, then he will earn some points as well.

If you entered, DO NOT vote for yourself, or get your buddies to vote for you. If you vote for yourself, you will be assessed a 10 point penalty.

The original picture to be modified:

Entries:

See less See more
#4 ·
First let me say it is so hard to pick the top three for the most part they are all killer.
B - tHE TWO DOOR LOOK JUST LOOKS PERFECT ON THIS
J - GREAT I SEE A LITTLE BIT OF BMW BUT THAT ADDS CHARACTER
A - CAN WE SAY KILLER HATCH
D - JUST A REAL NICE CONVERSION WOULD MAKE A GREAT REGAL COUPE
K
F
C

#6 ·
OMG, some nasty things happened to good old Rendezvous here... The contest also reminded me that this thing has the proper Buick taillight/license plate treatment. If it can, why couldn't Al Lure and Lou Cerne?

My votes:

D - absolutely stunning! It's today's Riviera, it's great, and it appears to be done by hand! Whoever did it is my master and commander :worship:

J - this is how the RV should have looked like. If it did, Buick would be "GM's Saturn today". If GM will ever make SWB Enclave/Theta Buick, they should go to the author and buy the rights to this thing. We even have a name in line with the Enclave - Buick Seclusion :D

M - LMAO :fall:

#15 ·
A - Nice Idea, very original design, & with a mid engine...very nice !

D - Great Coupe concept, & an unexpected use of the chop, but a good one.

L - Suicide Doors !, cool & original design elements & with a hatchback too.

J - Nice Chop, a bit too much BMW for my taste.

F - Good conversion idea

B - Nice, but boring.

- too bad I can't vote for the one I like the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.