Check This Out...

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Check This Out...

3.0 Liter SIDI V6 TrailblazerSS90's Avatar
    Thanks

Check This Out...

I'm in a Tech class were we do architectural Drawing... So in the 4th marking period we do an independent study, we can do drawing of pieces of equipment and things like that or an architectural drawing... To complete this task you can use the computer(vector works) or by hand... So I have choose to do an architectural one using the computer... So to make mine a little diffrent from other I will be doing a New Jersey Shore home one... it will be three floors... First floor- Pillars to keep off the ground and from water, second floor-bedrooms and bath, third floor-kitchen,dinning,living room and other things that belong on those levels... So I was hoping to get some feed back on my design i have chosen to execute... This is a very very rough sketch, drawn all by hand, just to get my thoughts on a design on paper... The home is to be 30 feet wide by 45 feet deep by 35 feet high.... This drawing is of the side facing the ocean... well comments and suggestions would be nice... I will post an idea of a floor plan later this weekend....

well here it is:

Last edited by TrailblazerSS90; 04-22-2006 at 11:06 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 MonteCarloSS86's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shore Home...

That's pretty cool. There's a house exactly like that off of the Caloosahatchee River in Cape Coral down here, the rich part of Cape Coral of course.
    Hidden Content
    2001 BMW 325i

Thanks

Re: Check This Out...

updated photo

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 MonteCarloSS86's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks even better. When you do the stilts, put arches between each stilt, that'd look cool.
    Hidden Content
    2001 BMW 325i

Thanks

Nice start but everything is rectangular or square.Except for the roof. Hmmm...
    The window to the left of the door is pretty cool. Maybe you should do a Frank Lloyd Wright design, blocky and recatangular but cool and interesting. Right now it looks kinda bland .

Thanks

Yeah, it's bland I know. It kinda has to be blanded and not very detailed in order to make the deadline for class... I have four other drawing to do with this too.... I was thinking of doing that Arch thing for the pillars rmodys suggested.

7.0 Liter LS7 V8 AmericanRevolution's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2016 Audi A3 Blue

Now THAT I like. The previous picture was insanely sloppy so I offered no comment, couldn't even figure out what was what. Now that I can see it for what it is... I like! I hope it's deep though, as that looks fairly small.
    Hidden Content

Current Rides:
    2016 Audi A3

My Succession of Cars:
    1997 Accord Special Edition > 2003 G35 Sedan > 2004 GTO 5.7 > 1991 Buick Park Avenue (debt free!) > 2006 Charger RT > 1995 Pontiac Grand Am V6 (debt free!) > 2005 QSM GTO M6 > 2006 Mercury Milan Premier (debt free!) > 2016 Audi A3

Thanks

Yeah, It's not drawn to scale at all, I'm horrilbe at drawing to scale by hand... It's to be 30 feet wide and 45 feet long giving me a total of about 2700sq.ft. Which is a pretty good size house for the shore...

11. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information