GM Inside News Forum banner

CD Brand

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  TH16MN 
#1 · (Edited)
CD Logo - Compact Drive

Smallest CD Brand Car- Representation of Brand Design Language - A Metro Commuter
Hand Drawn Version

PhotoChopped Version

CD Brand Sedan

CD Brand Sport Coupe

CD Brand Hatch (Aveo Replacement)

Comments are always welcome! :)

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm wondering about the first city car. Is it one of the two people, one behind the other type of vehicles? I just ask because of the size of the door and the narrowness of the cabin.

Quite an interesting offering!

-Chase

#6 ·
Would this be a competitor to Smart?
Yeah that would be pretty close to my target. Small cars with good gas mileage.
I'm wondering about the first city car. Is it one of the two people, one behind the other type of vehicles? I just ask because of the size of the door and the narrowness of the cabin.
Yep, I tried to shape it into a tandem small car with a door that would probably flip up gull-wing style.

Thanks for the comments! :)

#8 ·
I envision the basis for this brand as small, fuel efficient, and a notch below Chevy in size and price. Currently, there would be some overlap with the Aveo and Spark, but these two cars could be absorbed into the brand. Something like fuel efficient cars that would be perfect for tight city streets. So yeah, the brand is pretty similar to Geo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.