Cadillac Dealership

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cadillac Dealership

3.0 Liter SIDI V6 TrailblazerSS90's Avatar
    Thanks

Cadillac Dealership

I didn't feel like doing anymore Business Communications homework so I decided to start sketching something and an hour later I had a Cadillac Dealership. Just an idea as to what I think a Cadillac dealer should look like. Still a lot of work to do but just thought I'd post what I have so far and see what everyone thinks. Thanks for the comments

Don

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: Cadillac Dealership

You taking summer classes? I know what you mean... I'm about tired of all of these Business courses... And I'm only a Junior this semester. Still have alot to go. ANYWAY... About the drawing, I love your idea for the dealership. The overall design is classy, yet clean. I like it alot!
    The real question is, when you turn your car on.. Does it return the favor? Hidden Content

Current:
    06 Chevy Impala (Inherited) Hidden Content
    06 Honda Civic (daily)
    10 Lexus ES350

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC cadsrbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2008 Yamaha Zuma Scooter

It looks to have a 1920's -1930's Art Deco quality, a great foundation. I might suggest some bold modern colors to complement the traditional theme.
    Hidden Content Cadillac Style . . . America's Best! Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

3.0 Liter SIDI V6 TrailblazerSS90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jldowdy View Post
    You taking summer classes? I know what you mean... I'm about tired of all of these Business courses... And I'm only a Junior this semester. Still have alot to go. ANYWAY... About the drawing, I love your idea for the dealership. The overall design is classy, yet clean. I like it alot!
    I wish I didn't have to but the program I'm in puts me in school during the spring/summer and working in a co-op (internship) fall/winter. :-/

Thanks for the comments. I really think a Cadillac dealership should embody the past while mixing it with modern/futuristic design elements. The 20/30's vibe is what I was going for. Probs one of my favorite time periods just for all the extravagance and detailed designs in everything. When I get done all the detail work (stone/wood/metal/stucco) I will lean towards a modern/bold color palate to offset the classic touches.

Don

7. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information