Bmw M1

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bmw M1

Thanks

Bmw M1

Just had to shake some rust off. The last time I truly chopped a car was September. I've had a huge case of block, a massive case at that. I felt inspired to try an agressive little BMW. Comments appreciated!

Mods-
    • Partly Brushed Front Facia

• Extended Skirts and Rear Facia

• Carbon Inserts on Grilles and Hood

• Side Vents

• New Rims

• Angel Eyes

• Removed weird antenna

• Custom window tinting

Original-

Modified-

High-Res-
    Last edited by heals120; 02-15-2007 at 07:40 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: Quickie BMW M1

What do you guys think about a color change? I think I want to keep it the same as it is now. I like the way the dark grey flows with the rest of the mods.

Thanks

Excellent chop....guess your block is history.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Pretty sweet
    I like it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Chris
    Excellent chop....guess your block is history.
    I sure hope so. I got my skill to a point where chopping became very easy and they became pretty high quality (I personally think) and then I just stopped working on them. Thats the same thing that happened when I used to draw cars. I got really, really good (Just ask shrimpboy424) and then just stopped. Luckily I havn't came to a dead stop in photoshop. I still like seeing how they turn out once I'm done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heals120
    I sure hope so. I got my skill to a point where chopping became very easy and they became pretty high quality (I personally think) and then I just stopped working on them. Thats the same thing that happened when I used to draw cars. I got really, really good (Just ask shrimpboy424) and then just stopped. Luckily I havn't came to a dead stop in photoshop. I still like seeing how they turn out once I'm done.

I know exactly what you went through... I have been there myself...well, the block part...not the high quality part. I think it's natural to burn out on something once you feel you have perfected it. Writers get it, singers get it...what always helps me is when someone challenges me to a 1 on 1 battle...

I will snap myself out of my block, just because I want to win...especially if the results will be voted on publicly....it's different than a challenge or contest with multiple entries...I think anyone would be happy with a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish if there are 30 entries... but, a 1 0n 1...it's either win or lose...put up or shut up kind of thing...guaranteed to break the block.

If you ever get that way again, PM me here for a 1 on 1 battle... and trust me, you will find creativity that you thought was lost.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Chris
    I know exactly what you went through... I have been there myself...well, the block part...not the high quality part. I think it's natural to burn out on something once you feel you have perfected it. Writers get it, singers get it...what always helps me is when someone challenges me to a 1 on 1 battle...

I will snap myself out of my block, just because I want to win...especially if the results will be voted on publicly....it's different than a challenge or contest with multiple entries...I think anyone would be happy with a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish if there are 30 entries... but, a 1 0n 1...it's either win or lose...put up or shut up kind of thing...guaranteed to break the block.

If you ever get that way again, PM me here for a 1 on 1 battle... and trust me, you will find creativity that you thought was lost.
    Haha, I'll look into it someday. Im sure. But do you think your upto taking on a 3 year experience chopper? Here I go, I'm getting competative already and it hasn't even been declared yet. Only thing is, I'm not too good on deadlines.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heals120
    Haha, I'll look into it someday. Im sure. But do you think your upto taking on a 3 year experience chopper? Here I go, I'm getting competative already and it hasn't even been declared yet. Only thing is, I'm not too good on deadlines.

LOL... no, I don't think I'd win... but like I said, your block appears to have faded... if and when it ever comes back, maybe my skills will have progressed...

See, I told you that competitiveness brings out the best in us....

I sent you a PM by the way...

Oh yeah, and I've only been chopping for about 6 months...so, I know there is a big gap in our skill levels...

Thanks

looks really good. maybe try an different color but idk wat color, maybe expand you horizons and try to brush a body kit unless its too ricer for you but it might be could. just a suggestion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shrimpboy424
    looks really good. maybe try an different color but idk wat color, maybe expand you horizons and try to brush a body kit unless its too ricer for you but it might be could. just a suggestion.
    Kit brushing isn't ricer. You can make it ricer if you want to. I may try kit brushing some time in the future though.

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

nice work 120, i like it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousGT1
    nice work 120, i like it!
    Thanks!

15. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements