2007 Firebird (2nd cut ) with front end..and less smudges !

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007 Firebird (2nd cut ) with front end..and less smudges !

STINGRAYSSTUDIO

2007 Firebird (2nd cut ) with front end..and less smudges !

OK, as you see I do listen, and I agreed with some of your thoughts too, Thanks. I am sticking with the GTO base as the new platform still lends itself easily to this type of treatment too. This one IS shortend, the other one...well, I posted the wrong "save" ! Hey, c'mon I got a business to run here to today.
    And as for your previous "ART" comments, well it's like this, I AM A PAINTER, sothe truth is that I cannot upload the more detailed and /or "intense" pix, because they are way to large (5-50 mb) for this "site" to handle, ...hence, here is draft # 2 for your comments.

I do appreciate the "civility" too.

No I can't spell or do math either,...OK ?....LOL !

Stingray

Cut # 2 ...

2007 FIREBIRD (DRAFT)

TALK TO ME....................???

Should I finish it ....

Or should I "just go home" ?
    Last edited by STINGRAYSSTUDIO; 02-09-2006 at 12:19 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: 2007 Firebird (2nd cut ) with front end..and less smudges !

Quote Originally Posted by STINGRAYSSTUDIO
    And as for your previous "ART" comments, well it's like this, I AM A PAINTER, sothe truth is that I cannot upload the more detailed and /or "intense" pix, because they are way to large (5-50 mb) for this "site" to handle, ...hence, here is draft # 2 for your comments.
    The more detailed the pictures is does not make the file bigger, it will make your photoshop (or whatever program you use) file larger, but when you save it as a jpg it will compress it down to a size small enough to post here. My photoshop files are always quite large, depending on how many layer I use, they can be up to 15mb, but saved as jgs's with the res turned down they become a managable size.
    I would like to see your final more detailed picture, so compress it down and post it if you can.

STINGRAYSSTUDIO

Jono, Thanks ....I know what your saying, and I have no problem posting this picture.
    I was refering to my much miliained "artwork" posts of previous. When I said that you guys have "seen nothing yet" that is what I ment. My ARTPAINTINGS, (that you guys thought were just filters, are not. They are tipically 20-50 MB "digtal paintings", and even when I compress them they are still 5-25 MB "compressed", hence the "filter" look you see is actually "degraded resoultion" from the originals, AND I cannot upload the better pictures for you to see,...which I am sure you are all very happy to hear that !

I will continue with this "Firebird" and post it for your contest.

Hope you all have a better understanding of my intent now...someday you may see one of my original paintings and it will be much more than you expected in person.

That's why it's called ART, I guess...you gotta see it to belive it !!!

I just did not want you all to think I could not "play your style game too " ...OK?

You all did piss me off, somewhat. ( ah a little, not much ) LOL .

Stingray

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Looks better, try a different color to make it less like the GTO.

STINGRAYSSTUDIO

C-O-L-O-R - !!!!!!...........wait til I finish it, then we can make it ANY color you want OK?

here come;s the 3rd cut....new thread.

Sting

Thanks
    My Ride
    AMERICAN

front grill and headlights are too low, compare your image to something like a 4gen firebird and see what I mean.

think of someone that you consider to be of average intelligence...
    half the worlds population is stupider than that person.

I own and drive classics, check them here:
    Hidden Content

GMi RIA concept cars i designed:
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

STINGRAYSSTUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by FBODYRULES
    front grill and headlights are too low, compare your image to something like a 4gen firebird and see what I mean.

...and your the F-BODY expert too, I remember.

Well, GO look again and what you see is the "original" F-BODY design parameters. FULL ON, with no comprimise for "rear passengers".

That's why I put the poll in about the "shopper" ideas, it makes this car more useful to a wider audience in the marketplace !!!

The head lights are just at the top of the wheel, where they should be, not above the tire too. The entire front has been lenghtend almost 18" or more !, and at least 8"-10" taken out behind the front seats.

This is the "classic" illusion of the first Camaro/Firebird bodies, it is not the "KITT" car body !..OK ?

2.8 Liter Turbocharged V6
    Thanks

Your skills are improving (rear spoiler is still a little fuzzy), so that's good.

I still don't really care for your design ideas. (I don't see it as an improvement over the current GTO, which isn't the best starting point.)

I am confused by your comment about not being able to post one of your paintings because they are too large. As others have said, even extremely high resolution images (50MB or larger) can be compressed to a reasonable (postable) size and still look quite good.

Why don't you use a digital camera to take a picture of one of your paintings? (You could even stand next to it if you like.) That should produce a postable size picture.

STINGRAYSSTUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by salbracht
    Your skills are improving (rear spoiler is still a little fuzzy), so that's good.

I still don't really care for your design ideas. (I don't see it as an improvement over the current GTO, which isn't the best starting point.)

I am confused by your comment about not being able to post one of your paintings because they are too large. As others have said, even extremely high resolution images (50MB or larger) can be compressed to a reasonable (postable) size and still look quite good.

Why don't you use a digital camera to take a picture of one of your paintings? (You could even stand next to it if you like.) That should produce a postable size picture.
    THX. like I said until I get my other system back up I have to use the small one to do this, and it has so much crap on it that if I go online the temp files can run the memory left down to 4-5 kbs !! real quick and then it will crash too !
    go look at 3rd, and then I will have another later tonite and tomarrow OK?

Stingary

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) Premium Member Rex Raider's Avatar
    Thanks

Please don't start 3 threads for the same chop/entry.
    If you need to make revisions, post them in the same thread.

13. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information