the grill looks 300C esque
1992 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T
Formerly Known As: FordRules
It's alright. The front looks a bit off, can't quite put my finger on it though.
2005 QSM GTO with M6
My Succession of Cars:
1997 Accord Special Edition > 2003 G35 Sedan > 2004 GTO 5.7 > 1991 Buick Park Avenue (debt free!) > 2006 Charger RT > 1995 Pontiac Grand Am V6 (debt free!) > QSM GTO
It looks a lot like one of your Olds entries.
yeah, it was going to be an olds at first, but then i figured it was too late so i changed it into a corolla.Originally Posted by Rex Raider
Last edited by expyfan; 04-24-2006 at 06:04 PM.
Every car has something from other cars. My problems are:
1. Why do all cars from all brands Mr. Burns did of late look the same?
2. This thing has the most "old geezer" look one could imagine. It would make the Lucerne look refreshingly sleek and dynamic.
3. If this was in a compact car scale, it would have all the qualities of JDM "caricature" cars, like the late Nissan Crew, the original Toyota Crown (taxicab duty) or to some extent Toyota Brevis and Progres. I also don't wish Toyota well, but was that the point of this design?
4. The front is simply terrible. Sorry, but I hate the "stubborn" shape of the 300 already, and these headlights don't fit there!
I agree.Originally Posted by asim
2001 BMW 325i
its funny because not one of those cars came to my mind when making this. The new camry was my only inspiration for this, the grill turned out a tad too big, and i just like those rims.Originally Posted by expyfan
1. im uninspiredOriginally Posted by Bravada
2. im uninspired
3. im uninspired
4. im uninspired.
in short, im uninspired.
I dont know whats happening to me, its getting hard to let loose, and drawing and posting is getting frustrating.
Don't get me wrong here, I am not saying that you copy those cars, what i meant was that your design reminds me of those cars when i look at it.Originally Posted by Mr. Burns
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)