2005 Pontiac SV6

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2005 Pontiac SV6

Editor Premium Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Here ya go...

What ya think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Originally posted by nsap@Dec 1 2003, 09:35 PM
    Here ya go...

What ya think?
    Sadly, this is probably what we'll get! I think you predict right - it will have the giant twin port grille of the Aztek mixed with the Grand Prix. I just don't see how they can make this look good, given what they have to work with.

I guess they will go away from the heavily cladded wannabe SUV look of the current Montana.

Editor Premium Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Version 2:

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    I'd rather have the Montana
    Current line up:
    1987 Buick Regal S/W
    1987 Pontiac Trans AM
    1991 Pontiac Firebird Formula
    1998 Ford Windstar
    1998 Subaru Impreza Wagon
    1998 Chevy Camaro Z-28
    2004 Chevorlet Trailblazer
    And further down the road: 2k4 Cadillac CTS V.

Those gone but not forgotten:
    1991 Ford TaurusHidden Content
    1993 Chevy LuminaHidden Content

--ME--

3eb
    Thanks
    this may be unreasonable, but i wish GM could just stop making minivans....they're getting dominated by nearly every manufacturer in this segment....i wish they'd drop it and focus on cars. maybe once they get cars mastered then they could dry gaining some ground back in this endlessly sterile segment.

6.0 Liter L76 V8
    Thanks
    Originally posted by 3eb@Dec 3 2003, 02:26 PM
    this may be unreasonable, but i wish GM could just stop making minivans....they're getting dominated by nearly every manufacturer in this segment....i wish they'd drop it and focus on cars. maybe once they get cars mastered then they could dry gaining some ground back in this endlessly sterile segment.
    They are making some money on minivans eh? Besides, it's a good idea to have a full portfolio- when someone moves out a GM minivan, they are more likely to buy another GM vehicle- whether it be a GM car, truck, whatever. That works the other way around too.

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Canuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    09 CTS 3.6DI AWD, 05 Envoy
    Not a bad concept considering it is a Minivan. Cool looking and minivan or even good looking and minivan don't mix. The HHR is about as close to a cool looking two box design that is not an SUV. At least I hope the HHR is going to be cool looking.
    GM has to build Minivans it can not take BMW's approach and say we will not build a Minivan.
    The funny part about Minivans is people who own them do love them. More cargo room than many SUVs, lower price, easier to get in and out. To dominate the market looks and performance are secondary. GM needs to focus on price, features (third seat folding flat), and quality. Word of mouth sells Minivans.

3.0 Liter SIDI V6
    Thanks
    I don't know about you guys but a little performance would make owning a MV a lot more pallitable to me. I am looking at Forester XTs or the new Vue DOHC to get my fix and still have room for the family and winter security.

If I could get an AWD "sleeper" of a minivan, I might even get a little fired up about it or at least as much as one could about having a MV. I dig the thought of having a sleeper anything, car, truck, SUV, even a MV would be some fun. It is always fun to toast the unsuspecting. I am not talking Vettes, here, just ricers.
    blank, blankity, blank, blank, blank.

Thanks
    AHHHHHHHHHH my eyes, there burning. Must wash eyes. The trucks way to high you would flip over going around a corner at like 10mph in that thing wow and thats a buick too, jeeze. good job tho, i hate computers. :P

12. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information