Suggestion....

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Suggestion....

1.8 Liter ECOTEC
    Thanks
    My Ride
    '81 Pontiac Bonneville Safari

Suggestion....

Very new member here - only a few posts under my belt so far, an I'm impressed. Think I've found another frequent stop in my internet travels.

That being said, one of my other forums (specific to a particular type of vehicle) has a section in it's 'classified' area where members post CL, E-bay, etc. links for 'for sale' vehicles that they think might be of particular interest to the fourm members. This wouldn't be their own vehicle listing that they post - just something they've run across while perusing the web. Maybe it's a particularlygood deal, or maybe it's got something unique about it.....

Don't know what copyright laws apply here, but it seems to work OK for us over on that 'other' forum.....

Marshall

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Thanks

Re: Suggestion....

Welcome. It is a great site for news here. And most of the people are good too.

I think I recall seeing some "eBay find of the day" threads in the past, but nothing recently. Wait, there was a Craigslist find a week or so ago that was cool.

I doubt they'll create a new section, however, I think a new thread over in the General Car Lounge would work. Just give it clear title and post a couple great examples.

I know I come across stuff sometimes for sale that's worth sharing... but I'm too lazy to create a whole new thread about it.

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) Premium Member BigAls87Z28's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Suggestion....

I know what you are talking about and I now a lot of automotive sites do that. There is always one that stands out and that becomes a huge topic of conversation to where it can be shared via facebook, twitter, etc etc.
    So many sites do it that I think it has been played out. The general car lounge is a good place for people to share some cool general car stuff like crazy CL ads or some really great deals on a great car.
    Alexander Villani
    GMInsideNews Writer/Editor

Have some news?
    Email Me: Hidden Content
    Follow me on twitter: @AlexVGMI

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information