GMI Market Research (What do you want to see?)
Give Nsap and the staff some indication of what we need more of!
The last year has been a really good one for GMI. We're bigger than ever, discussions are back to products (not bankruptcies) and most importantly...General Motors has welcomed us with open arms. We have more potential than ever, largely in thanks to the excellent community of gear heads we have here at GMI.
We're all about constant improvement with the site. The thing is, we (the staff) aren't the ones that matter in terms of improvements...it's you guys. To avoid the staff being in our own little world, let's hear what you guys would like to see us do on the site in terms of content.
Here are a few things we have planned in the coming months (before year's end), so if something isn't listed and you'd like to see it, tell us!!
- Total redesign on the front page, beautiful blog/forum integration
- Updating future product guide (eventually, sorry guys!!)
- Holden product reviews
- GMNA product reviews (we're in the GM press fleet with high priority, just have logistics issues to work out)
- Restarting Revitalization In Action
- Continued coverage of all the major auto shows
- Continued interaction from Holden and GM on the site
As you see, I have put a poll up on this post as well with some general stuff that I suspect will be of high priority to you guys. Please vote for what you would like and post if you have specifics!!
Also, while I have your attention. Make sure to support GMI on our Facebook page (link my sig!). You can also follow me and GMI on Twitter. I'm @nsap and GMI is @REALGMI.