Report: GM’s Pickups Getting Nicer Interiors Soon

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Report: GM’s Pickups Getting Nicer Interiors Soon

2.8 Liter Turbocharged V6
    Thanks

Report: GM’s Pickups Getting Nicer Interiors Soon

The interiors of the latest GM pickups haven’t exactly been met with praise. Despite adding more tech features and trailering gadgets, the interiors themselves have been met with criticism, including by us. Well, a new report says that new interiors are on the way. And that there’s a reason why they look just about the […]
    The post Report: GM’s Pickups Getting Nicer Interiors Soon appeared first on GM Inside News.

More...

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 Chevrolet SS PBM

Re: Report: GM’s Pickups Getting Nicer Interiors Soon

I dont know if I believe the T1 trucks interiors are bad because they (GM) pushed up development to get a new truck out to compete with Ram.

A. Keeping the interior exactly the same as the K2XX trucks would be better then what we have now.

B. GM has never taken Ram seriously before so why would they trip over themselves to rush out their most profitable vehicle.

C. This is a reoccurring GM problem that is systemic. 2016 Cruze, 2016 Malibu, and 2018 Equinox also suffer from this problem.
    "The car's brilliant and ... a great surprise, pleasant surprise for all Corvette lovers everywhere ... a huge shock to our competitors ... because I don't think anybody was expecting something that good. What pleases me the most about it was that ... I can say this is the first car that's come out, that was done since I left.

-- Bob Lutz, former vice chairman and head of global product development at GM

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements