Cmicasa the Great Presents: Just Purchased 2016 Buick Encore AWD Leather

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Cmicasa the Great Presents: Just Purchased 2016 Buick Encore AWD Leather

Banned
    Fishing with Zora and Ferdinand. LOL!!! The Z Man just pulled in a helluva Yellow Tail.. Let's Eat
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 753 Posts

Cmicasa the Great Presents: Just Purchased 2016 Buick Encore AWD Leather

Well GM.. U really need to send my a thanks. I kno U do everytime I buy a Vette or a Cadillac.. but this is my second CUV purchase in 2 months.. Purchased a certified Equinox in Oct.. and now.. Well here's the story

Ex-Wifey decided she loved Buick, but was ready to get rid of her '14 Verano Turbo. So.. She came down from NJ and had me take her to look for CUVs at the Buick Dealership. The Enclave proved to be too large.. and wold U believe the salesman actually told her that if she waited just a few months they would be getting in a new mid-size CUV called "Envision." She told him that she was in the mood to buy now.. saw a pearl white Encore AWD, Black/Titanium leather interior... on the lot and had to have it...

So.. Wink Wink.. Nudge Nudge.. and she got her Christmas present from me early... to the tune of about $29K before the trade of $16K on the Verano Turbo with 42K on the ODO. Handed over the keys.. gave them a check of approx $13K.. (I actually tried to put it on my CC, for the points, but they said the CC limit was $3000)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiatsoCi For This Useful Post:

LetsRace (12-14-2015),Ute (12-14-2015)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 4,842 Posts
    My Ride
    2013 Cadillac ATS - Black

Re: Cmicasa the Great Presents: Just Purchased 2016 Buick Encore AWD Leather

Congrats! Good luck with it!!

Banned
    Fishing with Zora and Ferdinand. LOL!!! The Z Man just pulled in a helluva Yellow Tail.. Let's Eat
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTP View Post
    Congrats! Good luck with it!!
    Thanks. I have a few colleagues and friend with them and the Trax who speak very well of the vehicles after some having them for over a year. The Sonic is the bone of these vehicles for the most part so I I pretty confident that it will stand up well.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 8,772 Times in 5,645 Posts

Still treating the old ball and chain... what a mensch.

R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member paul8488's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,186 Times in 2,403 Posts
    My Ride
    1983 Opel Corsa TR coupe

Nice little ride, I can't get past the looks of the Trax, but the Encore is an attractive little CUV.

Most people would put their ex in a Cobalt with a brick as a keychain ornament...
    Automotive stories and pictures for the rest of us:

Hidden Content

Banned
    Thanks

To the two of U... I can afford to do this, we are extremely cool, and she has my kids. She asked for it... I bought it. For extreme weather she still has access to my Denali, which is now 6 years old, but only has about 50K on the odo.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiatsoCi For This Useful Post:

LetsRace (12-14-2015),sfbreh (12-14-2015)

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) VS Ute 5Litre's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,556 Times in 1,585 Posts
    My Ride
    MY16 Holden Colorado LS-X Man

Quote Originally Posted by paul8488 View Post
    Nice little ride, I can't get past the looks of the Trax, but the Encore is an attractive little CUV.

Most people would put their ex in a Cobalt with a brick as a keychain ornament...
    It's probably not much better :P
    Who the hell approved this abomination? Hidden Content

I bet it was some dumbarse in Detroit Hidden Content

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VS Ute 5Litre View Post
    It's probably not much better :P
    Better, and she's never been so stupid... as to have anything other than the car key and maybe a simple light weight decorative on her key chain. None of this lunacy :

Last edited by MiatsoCi; 12-14-2015 at 04:13 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

Just took it out for a quick run to the store.. I had test drove it with her, but had not gotten behind the wheel myself. Nice lil Whip. 1.4LTurbo actually moves this baby quite nice.. and thus far.. since Saturday at least.. when I hit the Average FE button it read 25.6 in mixed

3.0 Liter SIDI V6
    Thanks

Very nice! That's my favorite color combination for an Encore.

(I'm jealous LOL)

I hope that you have lots of safe and happy driving with it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1957wildcat For This Useful Post:

MiatsoCi (12-14-2015)

GMI Staff Member Premium Member Envoy4Life's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,564 Times in 3,775 Posts
    My Ride
    2019 Cadillac CTS 3.6

Congrats!
    Current:

2019 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Luxury AWD

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Greg.Botts Hidden Content
    LOL at all the FORD fans in this thread thinking they got a one up. This is the Yukon Denali and trust me it's going to blow away the Navigator. Escalade is gunning for RR/Bentley level of interiors and beyond. I've talked to someone about this on another site that confirmed it Navigator isn't even being bench-marked at Cadillac too low for them.
    ^GOLD^

Hidden Content

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 645 Posts

I'm not usually a fan of these smaller CUV's, but that one looks very nice. Good color combo.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to member12 For This Useful Post:

MiatsoCi (12-15-2015)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1957wildcat View Post
    Very nice! That's my favorite color combination for an Encore.

(I'm jealous LOL)

I hope that you have lots of safe and happy driving with it.

Thanks to both of U... much appreciated. She loves it so far.. and that's really what matters is that she is happy

Quote Originally Posted by member12 View Post
    I'm not usually a fan of these smaller CUV's, but that one looks very nice. Good color combo.

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) JBsZ06's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 1,063 Posts
    My Ride
    2008 black c6 z51 m6 NPP

Quote Originally Posted by MiatsoCi View Post

Thanks to both of U... much appreciated. She loves it so far.. and that's really what matters is that she is happy
    Cool ride and cool attitude towards your ex. That's pretty rare. Congratulations on the car and the friendship.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JBsZ06 For This Useful Post:

MiatsoCi (12-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Ride
    2015 Encore White Pearl Tricoa

I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoy mine. Great little car and fun to drive.
    2015 Encore - 2016 Buick Envision - Proud Buick owner

23. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information