GM Inside News Forum banner

88' Buick Lucerne?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  MaxLegroom 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
GMCSonoma said:
Hey, I really like the looks of that! I guess I'm still living in the 80's!:rolleyes:
I dunno, its not the layout that puts me off, just the steering wheel and materials used. Im a fan of certian 80's models, IROC Camaro for one :) I was pointing out the "then and now" this picture gives. I was shocked needless to say:D

This is just awesome... This is what GM should have done with the Camaro rather than killing it (Corvette based I know, but it looks really good)http://www.geocities.com/conceptcarcentralusa/stingray3.html

#4 ·
Ya know, I thought the body looked similar to another car. Espically from the rear.

#6 · (Edited)
That's so cool! 4 power buckets, a navigation system, computer hook-up, multi-zone A/C... that was one sweet car! Its specs would hold up today! The dash & console design totally looks like a Solstice to me!

Speaking of Riviera (the car it was based on), I saw a last-gen yesterday, and still think that car looks incredible! It always was a little too hefty looking... but it's really got presence.

EDIT: Oh that's a cool site guys! Thanks for the links! There are some awesome pictures of some long-forgotten concepts! The Cimarron is so cool!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.