GXP Grand Prix now mine! - Page 3

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GXP Grand Prix now mine!

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Hitman1970's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2012 Regal Turbo PG1 Cr Red Tc

Re: GXP Grand Prix now mine!

Quote Originally Posted by IROCNROL1 View Post
    I was a bit hesitant to be my usual smart aleck self because I know GM's decision caused a lot of pain to loyal Pontiac fans, but laughing precludes crying, or so I've heard.

I was waiting for someone to call me an idiot and explain things to me at which point I would have replied "Oh, I take it the decision wasn't retroactive then?"

No more bad jokes from me, I'm outta here again.

Merry Christmas to all that aren't offended by being told such.

tim(m)y
    Don't be such a stranger. Still plenty of need for good humor these days.
    Current: 12 Buick Regal Turbo Premium I Group (Crystal Red/Cashmere with sunroof) and 09 Saturn Outlook XR

Previous: 09 Pontiac G8 GT (09-12), 06 Buick LaCrosse CXS (06-09), 05 Ford Freestyle SEL (05-09) 02 Hyundai Elantra GT (01-06), 00 VW Jetta (00-05), 85 Mercedes 350 SEL (99-01), 84 BMW 316 (98-99), 90 Mitsubishi Mirage(91-98), 79 Chrysler LeBaron (88-90), 73 Dodge Dart Swinger (87-88).

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar IROCNROL1's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2020 Camaro/Later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1970 View Post
    Don't be such a stranger. Still plenty of need for good humor these days.
    Therein lies the problem. I don't think the majority here care for my warped interpretation of humor. They would rather beat to death the issue as to whether the Camaro's gas flap should have been moved to the left side for US consumers. I may be getting old, but am still flexible enough to adapt to that and fill the car on whatever side the opening happens to be on. Maybe I'm just special though.

I've got 81,000 words done on the first draft of my book and hope to be done by year's end at around 95 to 100,000. At that point I may be able to come back to GMI, although I will then push to try to get it published. If I succeed in publishing it I plan on putting all the Loser stuff together, expanding it, and doing another book.

Happy Chinese New Year,
    Tim
    It sounded pretty good until I actually said it.

R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member Neanderthal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,007 Times in 4,304 Posts
    My Ride
    17 Soul&/01 PT LTD/15 JD130

Therein lies the problem. I don't think the majority here care for my warped interpretation of humor. They would rather beat to death the issue as to whether the Camaro's gas flap should have been moved to the left side for US consumers. I may be getting old, but am still flexible enough to adapt to that and fill the car on whatever side the opening happens to be on. Maybe I'm just special though.

I've got 81,000 words done on the first draft of my book and hope to be done by year's end at around 95 to 100,000. At that point I may be able to come back to GMI, although I will then push to try to get it published. If I succeed in publishing it I plan on putting all the Loser stuff together, expanding it, and doing another book.

Happy Chinese New Year,
    Tim
    Corngratulations on your Work of 2009! Check with Ed Whitacre, I think GM does some publishing these dayes!
    2017 Soul &, Titanium

The freedom of Speech may be taken away, and, dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the Slaughter. George Washington

Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar IROCNROL1's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2020 Camaro/Later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
    Corngratulations on your Work of 2009! Check with Ed Whitacre, I think GM does some publishing these dayes!
    Thank you. Even if it's a total bust it's been an interesting experience.

I'm hesitant to mention that timys writing a book too. He claims it's about a group of perpetually pubescent British adolescents who attend witch school in a massive, very impressive, (though hidden) castle. He says they will ride flying brooms around and point magic sticks at each other (he calls them wands) while uttering semi intelligible secret phrases. I told him he was a complete idiot to ever think anyone would buy into such a ridiculous premise, but timy is persistent, if nothing else, and is thus following through.

He even has a tentative title for his atrocity. Harry Pottied in his Magic Pants. What's up with that?
    It sounded pretty good until I actually said it.

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Hitman1970's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2012 Regal Turbo PG1 Cr Red Tc

I'm hesitant to mention that timys writing a book too. He claims it's about a group of perpetually pubescent British adolescents who attend witch school in a massive, very impressive, (though hidden) castle. He says they will ride flying brooms around and point magic sticks at each other (he calls them wands) while uttering semi intelligible secret phrases. I told him he was a complete idiot to ever think anyone would buy into such a ridiculous premise, but timy is persistent, if nothing else, and is thus following through.

He even has a tentative title for his atrocity. Harry Pottied in his Magic Pants. What's up with that?
    I smell millions.
    Current: 12 Buick Regal Turbo Premium I Group (Crystal Red/Cashmere with sunroof) and 09 Saturn Outlook XR

Previous: 09 Pontiac G8 GT (09-12), 06 Buick LaCrosse CXS (06-09), 05 Ford Freestyle SEL (05-09) 02 Hyundai Elantra GT (01-06), 00 VW Jetta (00-05), 85 Mercedes 350 SEL (99-01), 84 BMW 316 (98-99), 90 Mitsubishi Mirage(91-98), 79 Chrysler LeBaron (88-90), 73 Dodge Dart Swinger (87-88).

R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member Neanderthal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,007 Times in 4,304 Posts
    My Ride
    17 Soul&/01 PT LTD/15 JD130

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1970 View Post
    I smell millions.
    I smell something. Something a bit sour, sort of like ammonia...

How about Hairy Pottied Lord of the Flies Around His Stinky Pants?
    2017 Soul &, Titanium

The freedom of Speech may be taken away, and, dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the Slaughter. George Washington

Hidden Content

9. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information