GM Inside News Forum banner

Porsche GT3RS: I need a Porsche in my life

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  TommyRiordan 
#1 ·
Last night I was bored at home having just finished editing the pictures I took at JCCS (Japanese Classic Car Show) and with nothing really to do. I logged on to Facebook to see that a friend of a friend had gone to visit his "cave." My friend is named Sean and his friend Jason had gone to visit him to show off his new to him 997.1 Porsche GT3RS. What does Sean have in his "Cave"? Well a few cars, they're always in rotation between his house and the "cave" but the list goes as follows: 997.1 GT3RS, CKL AMG Black Series, 996 Turbo, 993 Carrera 4S, R35 GT-R, E30 M3, S14, AE86, Hummer H1, Yukon XL, Smart Car, FR-S, 560SEL, Ducati Monster, Ducati 999R, Ducati 1199, MV Agusta, Hayabusa, a Harley and a few other toys I'm forgetting. He's a rich guy, but one of the most down to earth absolute car guy you will ever meet. We've spend hours just talking cars. But, anyways, back to the story; I text Sean asking him if they were going to do anything cool with the cars while they were together. He told me to meet up with them that they were going to go scout locations to take cool shots of both cars. I got to the meeting point and happily jumped into Sean's modded GT3RS.

It was my first time riding in a GT3RS. It bounces over every pebble on the road, but I loved it. Even with its modified exhaust there was no drone, the car seemed very "liveable", though definitely not daily drive-able. The sound was just intoxicating. I need a Porsche in my life!

Here are the results of our location scouting:

Enjoy the full-gallery at CNCpics.com

Follow us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/cncpics

Thanks for enjoying the pics,

-Leo

See less See more
#2 ·
Great photography as usual.

Is it wrong for me to really only like the 944?

#5 · (Edited)
My favorite is Porsche Roadster.Porsche has pushed back launch of small car 550 roadster to 2017. The company officials have stated that as the time to launch the small roadster 550 is not appropriate and the market is not yet ready for a car like this. The postponement of the smallest Porsche roadster codenamed 551 is connected with the manufacturing of VW BlueSport; Porsche new model is going to be spawned on the Volkswagen BlueSport platform. The truth being Volkswagen BlueSport is in lurch as the car is very small and pricey for the American market. Moreover, the parent company Audi does not want Porsche to be connected with the manufacturing of R4.Now after GM,my favorite one is Nissan cars.There is a sharp cult in technology of these Japanese.Nissan has recently also launched Nissan Evalia.Powering the Evalia MPV is the familiar 1.5 liter dCi turbocharged diesel engine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.