Not to take credit for the FCA-PSA merger, but it was all my accidental doing

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Not to take credit for the FCA-PSA merger, but it was all my accidental doing

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 848 Posts

Not to take credit for the FCA-PSA merger, but it was all my accidental doing

The guys of Hemmings blog have a little too much fun about the FCA-PSA merger.
    https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2019/1...idental-doing/

You’ve surely heard by now that the FCA (Fiat-Chrysler) and PSA (Peugeot-Citroen) merger is on like Donkey Kong. How did this come about, you ask? I think it was all because of me.

You see, since they put the metal plate in my head some months back, I’ve noticed that my brain has become a sort of transmitter, broadcasting my thoughts across the universe at multiples of the speed of light. As those thoughts bounce off the galaxies and return to Earth in the form of cosmic background radiation, they reach the minds of others who take them as their own thoughts.

I first noticed this phenomenon about the time I wrote that Citroen centennial story focused on GM’s nixed plans to buy the French carmaker not long after it was founded. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but the story contained an interesting tidbit: Walter P. Chrysler was tentatively tapped to head the Citroen operation for GM, had the deal gone through. https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2019/0...gm-subsidiary/

The ability to broadcast my thoughts became stronger after they tightened the screws on the metal plate, right about the same time I was putting together the stories on the Omnirizon and the Espace, two vehicles that originated from the collapse of Chrysler Europe in the late Seventies and whose development stories were deeply intertwined with the formative years of Groupe PSA.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stéphane Dumas For This Useful Post:

Neanderthal (11-01-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information