GM Inside News Forum banner

Wuling unveils new global silver badge as part of global strategy

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Neanderthal 
#1 ·
Wuling unveils new global silver badge as part of global strategy
Monika From Gasgoo
May 25 , 2020
gasgoocom

Shanghai (Gasgoo)- SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), a joint venture among General Motors, SAIC Motor and Liuzhou Wuling Motors, saw its 22 millionth complete vehicle roll off the assembly line on May 25, honored the first Chinese domestic automaker that stepped over the production threshold.

The significant model was first seen by the public on May 25. The new logo at the center of the front was unveiled at the same time. The general body shape revealed that this is an MPV model, one of the facilities for Wuling, while the design details have still been veiled under the thick camouflage.

Developed for family use, the MPV code-named “Victory” is likely to adopt a six-seater layout. It will feature all-new design language and the electroplated rim with five spokes, according to the local report, citing SGMW.

CONTINUE AT LINK ABOVE

Images courtesy of gasgoo.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Global strategy? Victory? OK, nussink to see here, folks. Move along. :drive:

Reactions: IROCNROL1
#5 ·
I like the red. It seems to fit well for some reason.

#10 ·
I don't know if FNG deedee is addressing me or not, but like IROC I'm a wee bit curious as to how saying a red is a red is somehow raysis.
Confusing Chicommies with Cherokees is a mark of something not so good going on inside the cranial cavity.

Reactions: 1958carnut
#13 ·
If you're addressing me, any specifics would help. But if you think "raysis" is somehow imitating an Asian, accent you know nothing about me. I've used the word for years. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Asia. And it's a stretch to think that. A real stretch.

Reactions: 1958carnut
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.