GM Inside News Forum banner

Hummer crab mode

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  BahamaTodd 
#1 ·
This is probably what the CRAB Mode by HUMMER will be

#9 ·
I imagined something more like this, mbukukanyau, which is akin to my JD ZT mower, too: the wheels (on my mower, at least) operate independently, allowing the vehicle to turn on its own central axis. It has definite utility in a mower, though I am less clear how useful it would be for the average Hummer EV "Supertruck" owner. I fully acknowledge I could be wrong.

Nonetheless, from what we've seen and heard about the Hummer EV (and Cadillac Lyriq), GM has taken an uncharacteristically thorough approach to the design and engineering of these admittedly expensive vehicles, as well they should. Typically, GM approaches its new vehicles with a "good-enough" mentality (think Blazer versus Bronco/Wrangler), with the obvious exception of the absolutely fantastic(!) C8. Sweating some details, offering some interesting features, even if they are never used, is a refreshing change.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.