GM Inside News Forum banner

First Look: GMC HUMMER EV’s Unique Open-Air Design

7K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  Engelman 
#1 ·
First Look: GMC HUMMER EV’s Unique Open-Air Design
GMC

DETROIT – The zero-emissions, zero-limits GMC HUMMER EV features easily removable roof panels to provide a unique open-air experience. Stay tuned here for more news about our all-electric super truck in the coming months.

More information is available at www.gmc.com/HummerEV.

#7 ·
Definitely looks awesome. I am not a truck person but it does look like it will be amazing. Of the GM EVs the ones I am most interested in seeing are the Lyriq and Celestiq.

#21 ·
Hummer EV Reveal News
Hummer Chat

- "We're absolutely on time with executing both those products," Morris said (of the Hummers and Cadillac Lyriq crossover).

- Morris even said one vehicle's development cycle has actually been pulled forward based on how well everything is going (though he didn't say which one...interesting).

- While he wouldn't mention any specific reveal dates, Morris said both the Hummer and Lyriq will debut "definitely this year, but I'm hoping sooner than later."
*Full Post at Link

#23 ·
Hummer EV Reveal News
Hummer Chat

*Full Post at Link
My team/department has been working from home for over two months, I'm surprised and impressed that it has been flawless - meaning no issues arising from the lack of face to face, all work is getting done, no slipped deadlines. I'm in a different line of work, but it seems working from home isn't necessarily an impediment!

And I'd say now is the time to reveal a vehicle - you have a worldwide population that's bored and looking for something interesting to read or watch. Once everything opens back up the reveal is competing with baseball, soccer, vacations, school, commuting, etc..

#25 ·
Okay,......a 1000 hp. TRUCK, with no roof, which will be fine for the nutjobs who roll it at say......150 mph, that should be good for 20 or 30 rolls. It will probably cost more than a new Celestiq, ...and ride like....ahhh, like a,.....TRUCK

Way to go GM! You used the bullsh** excuse that you cancelled the CT6 because they didn't sell. Can't wait to hear the bullsh** excuse as to why you cancelled this THING!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.