“The Future is Everyone’s”: Opel Presents New Brand Credo, New Logo and New Insignia Campaign with Jürgen Klopp
- Clear brand promise: Opel makes future technologies available to all
- Innovations for the people: Approach ingrained in the history of the brand
- Paradigm shift: From carmaker to connected mobility provider
- For the digital world: New Opel Blitz symbolizes clarity and modernity
- “German technology for everyone”: New Insignia campaign with Jürgen Klopp
THE OPEL MANIFESTO
We don’t know what the future holds for us.
But we want everyone to be a part of it.
Why should what is important for all, only be accessible to a few?
Progress that puts an end to noise, emissions and accidents.
Networking that brings us closer to those who mean the most to us.
Cars that adapt to their drivers, not the other way around.
Mobility that is actually accessible to everyone.
Technology that evolves with humanity.
We don’t always want to be the first.
But we always want to be the first to make the future accessible for everyone.
Because only when accessible to everyone, new inventions are able to change the world.