GM Inside News Forum banner

Cadillac Escalade FULL REVIEW (In Europe)

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  RedSkyBlackDream 
#1 ·
Cadillac Escalade FULL REVIEW
Autogefühl
Published on 10 May 2019

#3 ·
Ironically he has, from my memory, given the CTS, ATS, and even CT5 and 6.. Great reviews.. Why? Because perhaps they are more Euro spec'd, while the Escalade is the most old school American Caddy avail. Think about it. The seats comments. They are the opposite of what people say about the CT vehicles..Euro people like what they like..

#12 ·
The person is a honest reviewer, that's for sure. The Truck is not for his market and its not made for his market. Take the Land Cruiser and its LX 470 sisters, less power, worse space utilization, offroad suspension not suited for highway, thirsty and weak V8's, yet.. very popular in your country.

#16 ·
It's the epitome of opulence. As I posted before the guy loved the ATS, CT6 and CTS... Even reviewed the CT5 with a very optimistic vibe. They of course, follow JDN's more Euro flavored vision of Cadillac.. The Escalade is American old school luxury.. Literally. Big Bold Brash Expensive! It's what what we say we want here but even when offered, it only sells well in the form of something that can BE.. BIG AND BOLD. Expensive. Example if this is the Continental and LaCrosse both failing in the market place as "American Luxury.." without the cache to back it up. The CT6 and XTS, interesting enough, kinda haven't in terms of sales considering price.

I'm curious about what he would say about the new Navigator. I wonder if they did enough in terms of improvements over the 6 year old Escalade to win this reviewer over?

#18 ·
It's the epitome of opulence. As I posted before the guy loved the ATS, CT6 and CTS... Even reviewed the CT5 with a very optimistic vibe. They of course, follow JDN's more Euro flavored vision of Cadillac.. The Escalade is American old school luxury.. Literally. Big Bold Brash Expensive! It's what what we say we want here but even when offered, it only sells well in the form of something that can BE.. BIG AND BOLD. Expensive. Example if this is the Continental and LaCrosse both failing in the market place as "American Luxury.." without the cache to back it up. The CT6 and XTS, interesting enough, kinda haven't in terms of sales considering price.

I'm curious about what he would say about the new Navigator. I wonder if they did enough in terms of improvements over the 6 year old Escalade to win this reviewer over?
I was thinking the same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.