GM Inside News Forum banner

2021 Cadillac Escalade Review

6K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  impala02 
#1 ·
2021 Cadillac Escalade Review
27 Nov 2020
TheStraightPipes

#5 ·
At 1:34 he goes into the black trim, it's a Sport version that's why, and for me its like "to each their own" but I'm not really liking the blackout treatment especially on this color. This is a top dog Luxury vehicle and that just doesn't exude Luxury to me where brighter trim would IMO. But you do have to give it to Cadillac for offering various trims something for everyone approach.

#6 ·
My guess is that the Escalade straddles this line between sophistication exclusivity with ghetto appeal that its difficult for normal people to see the beauty there, for we are rarely rising from the Ghetto to the other nicer side of town...

Somehow Cadillac has been able to keep the Escalade on that edge pretty successfully..

#14 ·
I'd prefer they saved the "sport" trim for something that actually has a sport upgrade package ala VSport.

#15 ·
Agree it does look like it should be a Chevy Tahoe RS.

When these first debuted I was turned off, as I liked the previous ones better. I liked the previous shorter wheelbase as well. But it's still got the general proportions right and they do have better room now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.