My, My, My. How Fancy The Camaro Has Become... - Page 2

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My, My, My. How Fancy The Camaro Has Become...

4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar Premium Member smith7629's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2018 Silverado Midnight Z71

Re: My, My, My. How Fancy The Camaro Has Become...

Jessica L., she's driven one recently; a 2010 2SS that her Dad bought in 2009. It sits in his garage in Ohio with now about 7K miles on it. Over 2K of those miles was a trip to FL to come visit us. We drive it when we travel North to visit. His 2010 SS was delivered the day GM filed for bankruptcy, but we're still a fan and supporter of GM through and through. GM has made an outstanding effort to keep it's customers with exciting products. She and I enjoy driving the SS on dates while "Papa" watches our girls. She also owned a new Camaro when we first met in 1996. Since then it's been SUV's and 4-door family cars for us. Now we'd like to get back to a "date car". So now it's time for me to epoxy and polish the garage floor, hang up some neon classic Chevrolet clocks and artwork and order a date car worthy of its home. I'm waiting for Chevrolet to update their websites so I can visualize the new options from the 2014 order guide, then I'll likely pull the trigger.
    [/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smith7629 View Post
    Jessica L., she's driven one recently; a 2010 2SS that her Dad bought in 2009. It sits in his garage in Ohio with now about 7K miles on it. Over 2K of those miles was a trip to FL to come visit us. We drive it when we travel North to visit. His 2010 SS was delivered the day GM filed for bankruptcy, but we're still a fan and supporter of GM through and through. GM has made an outstanding effort to keep it's customers with exciting products. She and I enjoy driving the SS on dates while "Papa" watches our girls. She also owned a new Camaro when we first met in 1996. Since then it's been SUV's and 4-door family cars for us. Now we'd like to get back to a "date car". So now it's time for me to epoxy and polish the garage floor, hang up some neon classic Chevrolet clocks and artwork and order a date car worthy of its home. I'm waiting for Chevrolet to update their websites so I can visualize the new options from the 2014 order guide, then I'll likely pull the trigger.
    C7 Stingray with Z51, MRC, NPP and 7 spd manual. Perfect date car...only has 2 seats.

Supporting Vendor GM Customer Service's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smith7629 View Post

We definitely want you to get back to a "date car", how romantic. Just stay on the look out for the Chevrolet page to launch the build your own 2014 Camaro. I do apologize but we currently don't have a time frame on when it will be available. We're so excited that your interested in getting one and hopefully soon you will want to pull the trigger and roll off into the romantic sunset in your "date car".

Best,

Jessica L.
    GM Customer Care
    Have you checked into GM Owner Center? You can maintain service history, check on warranty or recall information, and more. Visit Hidden Content !

Follow us @Hidden Content on Twitter.

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information