Corvette Factory Closing to Visitors Until Late 2018 - Page 3

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corvette Factory Closing to Visitors Until Late 2018

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Thanks

Re: Corvette Factory Closing to Visitors Until Late 2018

Quote Originally Posted by 1olrocker View Post
    YES!

The Zora mid-engined Corvette will be debuting at the end of the 2018 calendar year as a 2020 model.

There are plenty of pictures of a mid-engined mule GM has been testing.

Notice I did say the current Stingray will continue production. I hate when people missread, don't read, or purposefully accuse someone of not saying or saying something not true when in fact they did. Read carefully!

You're obviously not paying attention. I don't know who you think you are, but you need to pay attention more.
    You keep changing your story.

Those of you surprised at the length of closure must be forgetting that the 2018 Corvette is going to be a completely different car in every aspect from the current one. Going from front engine to mid engine is, well, all new. That means EVERYTHING in the plant has to be taken down, reconfigured or replaced, and then the new cars need time to have the kinks worked out. They were producing 2016 test fleet Camaros when they moved production to Lansing from Oshawa for 3 months before the first production Camaro sold to the public was produced.
    AND you're taking photos and speculation and representing them as facts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

Re: Corvette Factory Closing to Visitors Until Late 2018

Quote Originally Posted by spd98 View Post
    You keep changing your story.
    My story is completely consistent. Go back and read everything again, carefully. Hell you quoted me for Christ's sake and you can't keep YOUR story straight.

Accusing people of something they did not do is a great way to get along with people on a web forum.

Are you in third grade? Do I have to help you read every word?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information