GM Inside News Forum banner

2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer First Drive: Some Small Misses, But Big Wins

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  ral1960 
#1 ·
According to Chevy, the Trailblazer, which is a size below the 2013 Ford Escape they were driving, is targeted at people buying Jeep Renegades, Toyota C-HRs, and Honda HR-Vs. The Trailblazer's adjustable height cargo floor would be invaluable in maximizing space, but the flat-folding rear seats and the optional flat-folding front passenger seat were no good here. On the other hand, the surprisingly huge rear seat would be a godsend with an adult and two child seats back there. But would it be enough, especially on a 4 1/2-hour drive?

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/che...ueanthem&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=&utm_source

#4 ·
I think the review was fair. Tire noise can be aggravating. Absence of Nav notable since it is available on Encore GX. And the highway passing issue shouldn't have been surprising with a 3 banger and all the added weight
created by all the options tacked on, incl AWD. Never explained though what their issue was with the fold flat seats.

#7 ·
I imagine a small bottle of it will fit in the cupholders.

Reactions: ksr
#8 ·
Really looks quite good. Chevy needs youth-appeal vehicles, and I think this one might do it. Should definitely be attractive to Renegade or HR-V buyers.

Reactions: 4gm
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.