2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 4x4 Crew Cab: Pros And Cons - Page 8

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 4x4 Crew Cab: Pros And Cons

GMI Staff Member Premium Member vanshmack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 4x4 Crew Cab: Pros And Cons

Quote Originally Posted by jzchev28 View Post
    This site is really going downhill. The new Silverado is a great truck. The ugly boring Ram sells on price, period. All day nothing but Ram discount commercials, such a brilliant achievement I tell ya. You all go Googoo over an interior, big deal. I'll take the better quality truck with a very nice interior and look 1000% better driving down the road. In 5 years when your 12" screen stops working due to Chrysler's poor reliability at least you'll have your leather dash to look at, yippie! There is a lot more to a truck than a dash, and the Silverado is amazing at being a usable truck. Stop acting like the only reason to buy one is brand loyalty, it's not.

Wow I sure can't wait for the usual crew to quote me and tell me how wrong I am and how the Ram is God's gift to the world and the Silverado is a huge fail, what a great time.

P.S. don't forget to let me know I can't possibly love the new Silverado because you hate it.
    You know, people value different things when choosing a vehicle, especially a truck. When my wife and I were shopping, we had a set of requirements that needed to be met, then prioritized those requirements (I'm a project manager in my day job, so this is how I do these types of things). In driving and comparing all 4 trucks (2018 & 2019 Silverados, 2019 Ram Classic & "new version"), the Ram was simply the better truck for us, and here's why:

Ability to haul 5 people comfortably: Ram > Silverado. Chevy seats were very hard and not the most comfortable. Ram seats were more supportive with softer leather.
    Value for money: Ram > Silverado. Could not get near the equipment in the Chevy as could be had for the same money on the Ram. The heavily-discounted 2018 Silverado LT offered at $36k had a $47k sticker, but no heated seats or wheel, upgraded infotainment, parking sensors, etc. Not even remote start, like my 2006 Impala SS. The Ram had all of these things.
    Ride quality: Ram > Silverado. I know it's cliche, but the Ram truly does ride like a passenger car. Chevy wasn't bad, just not as good as the Ram.
    Reliability: Silverado > Ram. Did a ton of research on this, all of which was taken with a grain salt. Truth is, it's just impossible to know from one car to the next.
    Performance: Ram > Silverado. 5.7 in the Ram was much more stout than the 5.3 in the Chevy and delivered its power much more smoothly. The 5.3 in the 2018 Silvy felt especially strained. Unfortunately, the 6.2 was not available in a vehicle in the price point we were trying to hit, so it wasn't an option. And I've always loved the LS/LT series over engines.
    Interior design/layout: Ram > Silverado. This wasn't even close. That plastic wall of a dash in the Chevy is the worst thing I've seen since our '98 Grand Prix GTP. I don't know how anyone would think THIS looks good, but taste is subjective.
    Storage/Convenience: Ram > Silverado. Ram has a ton of in-cab storage standard, as well as a nifty fold-out floor under the rear seats. Add in all of the bins and pockets compared to the sparse accommodations in the Chevy, this wasn't close either.
    Exterior Design: Silverado > Ram. I prefer the look of both Chevrolets that we tested, but I don't think Ram is terrible.

At the end of the day, discussion between my wife was this: Did the POTENTIAL better reliability in favor of the Silverado outweigh all of the other factors going against it in our eyes? And that answer was no. Easily.

Now, if our criteria had been for a mission-critical work truck, then perhaps our final choice would have been different, but in our situation, the Silverado simply couldn't compare.

I'm sure you value things differently, and that's cool, but you need to understand that, just because it wears a bowtie doesn't mean it's the best choice for everyone.
    Last edited by vanshmack; 03-29-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    1958 Chevrolet Apache - The wife's project
    1988 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z L98
    1961 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 900
    2015 BMW X1 xDrive35i M-Sport
    2016 Ram Laramie Longhorn

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vanshmack For This Useful Post:

bballr4567 (03-29-2019),canadian.bacon (04-01-2019),Ed753 (03-29-2019),Extreme4x4 (03-29-2019),pwoods (04-04-2019),rjpoog1989 (03-29-2019),ryannel2003 (03-29-2019),sdotjeezy (03-29-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TruckMan View Post
    I will agree that the Ram interior looks slightly "nicer" than the GM interior, but there's nothing wrong with the GM interior. The GM interior is certainly better than the bland Ford interior. And I'm not impressed with the large display in the Ram. The HUD is more useful in my opinion. I've driven several vehicles with the HUD and it's quite nice. GM could have added an inch or two to the display, but who cares?

I like the exterior looks of the new GM trucks, but understand why some people might not. I at least give GM credit for taking a risk and changing things up. It's very hard to tell the difference between the old and new Ram. Ram didn't change much.

To all the people who think any of these vehicles are "so much better" than the others, you're so wrong. They're all very capable and useful. Even the new Ford looks much better than the ugly previous versions. Buy what you like. Buy what you need. But if you think GM is blown away by Ram and Ford, you're being WAY overly critical. They're not. GM obviously focused a lot of effort in increasing the volume of the bed (we are talking about trucks, right?), they increased interior volume, and they nailed the tailgate out of the park. Does anybody else offer a factor lift with factory warranty?

Saying that the GM trucks sucks because the interior "doesn't look pretty" is pretty freaking hilarious. But this is GMI, so it's to be expected.
    Dude, the 2019 Silverado interior is an abomination and not even in the same class as the 10 year-old previous generation Ram in Tradesman trim. Even the 2018 Silverado interior, while arguably cheaper in material quality, is better executed than the new one. Yeah, if the Chevy were a work truck, it would be fine, but not something I'd want to spend a ton of time in.

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pontiacgt02 View Post
    Screen goes out not control over any HVAC
    Quote Originally Posted by zchev28 View Post
    In 5 years when your 12" screen stops working due to Chrysler's poor reliability at least you'll have your leather dash to look at, yippie!
    Screen failure is not something that I have heard of, how often do the screens fail?

How is it any better in a Chevy, Ford, etc if the screen fails in one of them?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stealthregal For This Useful Post:

Extreme4x4 (03-30-2019)

7. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

R2-D2 Astromech Droid bballr4567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,480 Posts
    My Ride
    2016 Camaro 1LT V6 M6

But if you think GM is blown away by Ram and Ford, you're being WAY overly critical. They're not.

But this is GMI, so it's to be expected.
    Shut up with the "this is GMI" crap. We're here because we are fans. Geez. We're critical because we're seeing the sales being lost because GM are being dumba$$es with their most popular vehicles.

You'd think that GM dropping 20% YoY for sales would be cause for alarm in their #1 selling vehicle but nope, keep on pressing that there is nothing wrong with the new generation of trucks.

Thanks
    My Ride
    2016 Camaro 1LT V6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by vanshmack View Post
    You know, people value different things when choosing a vehicle, especially a truck. When my wife and I were shopping, we had a set of requirements that needed to be met, then prioritized those requirements (I'm a project manager in my day job, so this is how I do these types of things). In driving and comparing all 4 trucks (2018 & 2019 Silverados, 2019 Ram Classic & "new version"), the Ram was simply the better truck for us, and here's why:

Ability to haul 5 people comfortably: Ram > Silverado. Chevy seats were very hard and not the most comfortable. Ram seats were more supportive with softer leather.
    Value for money: Ram > Silverado. Could not get near the equipment in the Chevy as could be had for the same money on the Ram. The heavily-discounted 2018 Silverado LT offered at $36k had a $47k sticker, but no heated seats or wheel, upgraded infotainment, parking sensors, etc. Not even remote start, like my 2006 Impala SS. The Ram had all of these things.
    Ride quality: Ram > Silverado. I know it's cliche, but the Ram truly does ride like a passenger car. Chevy wasn't bad, just not as good as the Ram.
    Reliability: Silverado > Ram. Did a ton of research on this, all of which is taken with a grain salt. Truth is, it's just in possible to know from one car to the next.
    Performance: Ram > Silverado. 5.7 in the Ram was much more stout than the 5.3 in the Chevy and delivered its power much more smoothly. The 5.3 in the 2018 Silvy felt especially strained. Unfortunately, the 6.2 was not available in a vehicle in the price point we were trying to hit, so it wasn't an option. And I've always loved the LS/LT series over engines.
    Interior design/layout: Ram > Silverado. This wasn't even close. That plastic wall of a dash in the Chevy is the worst thing I've seen since our '98 Grand Prix GTP. I don't know how anyone would think THIS looks good, but taste is subjective.
    Storage/Convenience: Ram > Silverado. Ram has a ton of in-cab storage standard, as well as a nifty fold-out floor under the rear seats. Add in all of the bins and pockets compared to the sparse accommodations in the Chevy, this wasn't close either.
    Exterior Design: Silverado > Ram. I prefer the look of both Chevrolets that we tested, but I don't think Ram is terrible.

At the end of the day, discussion between my wife was this: Did the POTENTIAL better reliability in favor of the Silverado outweigh all of the other factors going against it in our eyes? And that answer was no. Easily.

Now, if our criteria had been for a mission-critical work truck, then perhaps our final choice would have been different, but in our situation, the Silverado simply couldn't compare.

I'm sure you value things differently, and that's cool, but you need to understand that, just because it wears a bowtie doesn't mean it's the best choice for everyone.
    Dude, this is absolutely a perfect, true non-biased breakdown. If you look at it EQUALLY, the value, interior storage and performance (for the trucks UNDER $50k) the Rams crushes the Silverado. It's embarrassing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bballr4567 For This Useful Post:

vanshmack (03-29-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
    Shut up with the "this is GMI" crap. We're here because we are fans. Geez. We're critical because we're seeing the sales being lost because GM are being dumba$$es with their most popular vehicles.

You'd think that GM dropping 20% YoY for sales would be cause for alarm in their #1 selling vehicle but nope, keep on pressing that there is nothing wrong with the new generation of trucks.
    Agreed...And the market is speaking loudly about this truck.

Sure, in GM's past, there have been some great cars that were sales flops for reasons that weren't always clear. THIS TRUCK IS NOT ONE OF THEM. The reasons are apparent and truck-buying public is taking notice.

The three things GM should absolutely do are:
    - Fix the interior, or at least offer an upgrade at the higher trim levels, a la the GMT-900's.
    - Make the standard equipment feature set more competitive. They don't even need to lower the price. Just provide more value.
    - Allow for greater freedom in configuring a vehicle by making more options al la cart and less specific to trim levels. Yes, I know that option packages are a part of the business, but GM has taken this to extremes the last several years.

The best thing about these items is, they're all relatively easy fixes.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vanshmack For This Useful Post:

Ed753 (03-29-2019),Envoy4Life (04-06-2019),Extreme4x4 (03-30-2019),richmond2000 (03-30-2019)

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 fastrehotrods's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 776 Posts
    My Ride
    2014 Ram Sport 4X4

To all the people who think any of these vehicles are "so much better" than the others, you're so wrong. They're all very capable and useful. Even the new Ford looks much better than the ugly previous versions. Buy what you like. Buy what you need. But if you think GM is blown away by Ram and Ford, you're being WAY overly critical. They're not. GM obviously focused a lot of effort in increasing the volume of the bed (we are talking about trucks, right?), they increased interior volume, and they nailed the tailgate out of the park. Does anybody else offer a factor lift with factory warranty?

Saying that the GM trucks sucks because the interior "doesn't look pretty" is pretty freaking hilarious. But this is GMI, so it's to be expected.
    I will agree with this. The good thing with competition is that every truck gets better as a result, so you cannot go wrong with any truck out there... yes even Tundra and Titan. It's gotten to where people can nitpick details in their end decision, which is what led me to buy what I did. And no, the interior isn't the sole thing that would decide for me, but it's definitely one the items in the "con" column if I were to buy, among other factors. Like you said, it's all down to personal preference at this point.

Thank you very much for this great, honest checklist of what led to your decision. It's refreshing to see a true evaluation on here instead of a kneejerk decision based off the badge on the grille.
    The Stable: 2014 Ram Sport 4x4 with 18" Method Racing MR310's wrapped in 35's, 71 Firebird Formula 455 Ridetech equipped, 57 Ford Custom 300, 66 GTO 4 speed, 67 Camaro LT1/T56, 70 El Camino, 71 Camaro future LSX, 82 Z28, 63 Thunderbird, 75 Pontiac Astre GT 406, 65 Dart 318, 87 S10 Blazer, 88 Silverado, 58 Edsel Pacer, 64 Volvo 544. Past: 98 Trans Am 6 speed-432 rwhp, 71 Chevelle SS 454, 71 Camaro 350/4 speed, 66 Mustang 393/T5, 86 GMC Jimmy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fastrehotrods For This Useful Post:

richmond2000 (03-30-2019),vanshmack (03-29-2019)

Thanks
    My Ride
    GMC Sierra/2014/Summit White

I will agree that the Ram interior looks slightly "nicer" than the GM interior, but there's nothing wrong with the GM interior. The GM interior is certainly better than the bland Ford interior. And I'm not impressed with the large display in the Ram. The HUD is more useful in my opinion. I've driven several vehicles with the HUD and it's quite nice. GM could have added an inch or two to the display, but who cares?

I like the exterior looks of the new GM trucks, but understand why some people might not. I at least give GM credit for taking a risk and changing things up. It's very hard to tell the difference between the old and new Ram. Ram didn't change much.

You’ve got some good points. I’m a big fan of HUD, I have it in my Camaro and use it exclusively for speed and RPM. I also like the increased cargo volume in the beds of GM trucks. I’m really surprised it’s taken so long for someone to use the dead space for something. The GMC tailgate is very cool.

The interior of the t1 imao is way worse than the K2. I don’t think it’s bad in the lower trims, but the higher trims are disappointing.

They’re way overpriced...
    Daily Driver:
    2014 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS / Crystal Red Tint
    - 3.6 V6 / 6MT

Wife’s Ride:
    2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk / Jetset Blue
    - 2.4l tigershark / 9AT

Weekend Warrior:
    2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT / Summit White
    - 6.2 Ecotec III / 6 AT
    - Crew Cab / Standard Bed
    - 2 inch coil spacers / Zone AAL / BfGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 / Ranch Sierra Cap

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 TruckMan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,486 Times in 1,209 Posts
    My Ride
    2015 Sierra Denali 6.2L

Dude, the 2019 Silverado interior is an abomination and not even in the same class as the 10 year-old previous generation Ram in Tradesman trim. Even the 2018 Silverado interior, while arguably cheaper in material quality, is better executed than the new one. Yeah, if the Chevy were a work truck, it would be fine, but not something I'd want to spend a ton of time in.
    An abomination? LOL. Ok dude. You convinced me. My opinion is wrong and yours is the gospel.

Shut up? Classy.

That's what I mean about "this is GMI." You think you're some expert in the car industry, but you're nothing more than just another internet car enthusiast. You don't know jack more than anybody else on this site. At least I own a truck. Two actually.

Sales aren't being lost because GM is being dumb. GM just isn't chasing sales buy dumping $13k on the hood of their brand new trucks. What would that prove? That means nothing.

And have you even been to a GM dealer recently? They're just now getting up to full inventory on the new trucks.. You can't sell what you don't have.
    GMI Site Rules: 11. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines. We define trolling as a member that appears to have the sole purpose of posting just to spite the majority of the site or cause flame wars in threads they participate in. PLEASE respect differing opinions on the site at all times!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TruckMan For This Useful Post:

jzchev28 (03-30-2019),SierraGS (03-30-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fastrehotrods View Post
    Just returning the same respect you and your buddies Bott and Jz give to anyone who doesn't worship anything GM does. Don't pretend that you're any better than anyone, you're amongst the worst on here for insulting the non-GM diehards. All I'm doing is noting my issues and why I didn't buy, and here you and your buddies are criticizing the people like me trying to pinpoint why GM sales are falling. As I mentioned above, burying your head in the sand and pretending that GM is perfect isn't helping anyone. And if you're so diverse in your automotive experience, in such an expert, what of it? Other people aren't allowed to have differing opinions?
    You can say anything you want, but the facts don't support these claims.

Shouldn't you be concerned that that could happen, instead of getting angry, and insulting to me?
    None of this has happened, stop making up things in a desperate attempt to avoid the truth.

I'm not the only one, look around. People on here are dropping like flies, a LOT of GM loyalists are now MIA, what happened to them? I know of some that had problems with their vehicles, and I think a few even bought non GM vehicles. Sales numbers show people leaving GM, shouldn't you be productive and ask "why is this happening" instead of being nasty to those trying to offer their perspective on this "why"????
    You haven't been around here very long or you don't pay attention to anything but yourself. There's a thread here swearing off a brand for everything from a scratch they got in a parking lot being unacceptable and never gonna buy from them again, to the scumbag entitlement of wanting everything included in the base price so they don't have to pay for it, to actual legit ****.

And if you don't agree that 75% of the loss around here doesn't start and end with the place has become a ****hole due to absentee ownership, to absentee leadership, to absentee moderation, then you can forget the sand, your head is buried in concrete.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyDiablo For This Useful Post:

jzchev28 (03-30-2019)

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 TruckMan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,486 Times in 1,209 Posts
    My Ride
    2015 Sierra Denali 6.2L

Dude, this is absolutely a perfect, true non-biased breakdown. If you look at it EQUALLY, the value, interior storage and performance (for the trucks UNDER $50k) the Rams crushes the Silverado. It's embarrassing.
    Again, I don't see how the Ram "crushes" the GM trucks. Maybe on price? Interior storage? I disagree. Ram has nice in-floor storage in the back, but GM now has the under-seat AND in-seat storage in the rear. And GM front console appears to be MUCH larger than Ram's. Does the Ram come with wireless phone charging yet? Locking vault inside the console? I'll give the Ram the edge in looks and price, but there's no "crushing" or "embarrassment" going around. Larger screen vs HUD = tie.

Quote Originally Posted by rjpoog1989 View Post
    You’ve got some good points. I’m a big fan of HUD, I have it in my Camaro and use it exclusively for speed and RPM. I also like the increased cargo volume in the beds of GM trucks. I’m really surprised it’s taken so long for someone to use the dead space for something. The GMC tailgate is very cool.

The interior of the t1 imao is way worse than the K2. I don’t think it’s bad in the lower trims, but the higher trims are disappointing.

They’re way overpriced...
    I don't think it's bad at all. Great? No. It's functional, but not luxurious. GM should have a "luxurious" trim for the Denali and HC.
    GMI Site Rules: 11. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines. We define trolling as a member that appears to have the sole purpose of posting just to spite the majority of the site or cause flame wars in threads they participate in. PLEASE respect differing opinions on the site at all times!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TruckMan For This Useful Post:

SierraGS (03-30-2019)

6.2 Liter LS3 V8
    Thanks

Absolutely hate the 2019 rear cabs unpractical blind spot inducing sloping rear rooflines and higher door lines as l have a 45% bit of blind spot every time l reverse out of my drive into traffic up a hill not interested playing around with camera that don't look around up and over the top of neighbours hedge the extra glass helps a lot. I prefer the nice big rectangular glass in the rear cab that gives me the confidence to reverse out my drive park anywhere in a big truck that can always be a problem when reversing into tight spot.

Head banging inducing rear cab low roof lines claustrophobic unpractical high door lines mean less glass poorer visibility compromise totally kills any sale for me, the rest of the truck is awesome.

2017 Silverado had lots of rectangular glass more practical superb all-round visibility great to live with when reserving into tight spots & parking spaces inspire confidence.

If GM want to turn thier full size classic American truck into a unpractical dull car like Mitsubishi L200 wonky truck yawndom then expect lower sales to head down near Colorado sales levels, you won't catch me ever buying one in the future. Glad to say the 2020 refresh that's coming looks a lot better have my deposit waiting.

2019 Silverado with its wonky rear cab roofline is not for me, l will totally bypass buying this Silverado. Saying that though it's the still best truck just not very practical now its lost its great all-round practical visibility.

Last edited by Oldsmobile stopped; 03-29-2019 at 07:51 PM.
    OLDSMOBILE - "Start Something"

100 MPG Chevrolet Silverado E-REV - Fleets only still waiting.
    Hidden Content
    Cut the dependance on Arab oil, cut the trade deficit in foreign oil.

Life is to short - drive live your dream

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldsmobile stopped For This Useful Post:

Ed753 (03-29-2019)

4.4 Liter Supercharged Northstar
    Thanks

Silverado Interior in real life

Last edited by 69gtsdart; 03-30-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,860 Times in 4,680 Posts
    My Ride
    2018 GMC Sierra Crew 6 1/2'

Quote Originally Posted by jzchev28 View Post
    Reading comprehension must not be your strong point, I never said that. Personally the Ram's interior does nothing for me, it looks "OK" in some trims and cheap in others, certainly nothing to warrant buying a dull as dish soap truck like the Ram.
    Oh-but it is................. maybe writing composition is your weak point?

Quote Originally Posted by rjpoog1989 View Post

It is hard to believe GM let this happen, but they did............

Even some of the graphics in the display on the T1XX are cheaper/lower quality than the K2XX, this took deliberate effort.
    Current: Hidden Content Hidden Content

Past: '17 Cruze; '15 F150; '14 Volt; '13 MKX; '13 Silverado; '13 Fusion; '11 Ram; '10 Commander; '08 Sierra; '07 Rendezvous; '05 Ram; '04 Grand Cherokee; '03 F150; '01 Silverado; '00 Jimmy; '99 Sierra; '97 Ram; '96 Mustang GT; '96 Jimmy; '90 Escort GT; '89 Ranger; '84 Omni; '76 Malibu; '78 LeMans; '85 Escort; '82 Lynx; '75 Sierra

Thanks
    My Ride
    2016 Camaro 1LT V6 M6

An abomination? LOL. Ok dude. You convinced me. My opinion is wrong and yours is the gospel.

Shut up? Classy.

That's what I mean about "this is GMI." You think you're some expert in the car industry, but you're nothing more than just another internet car enthusiast. You don't know jack more than anybody else on this site. At least I own a truck. Two actually.

Sales aren't being lost because GM is being dumb. GM just isn't chasing sales buy dumping $13k on the hood of their brand new trucks. What would that prove? That means nothing.

And have you even been to a GM dealer recently? They're just now getting up to full inventory on the new trucks.. You can't sell what you don't have.
    BS on that full inventory. 62 at our one smaller local dealership. 85 at one ten minutes down the road. 73 at the one 15 minutes away.

I say shut up because the SECOND anyone is critical it's because we hate GM and then recently you just lump us together as Silverado haters. It's stupid and baseless. You know that. Again, as I've said over and over and over, the Silverado is NOT a bad truck, it just got blown away this generation.

Yet.... GM IS dumping $12-13k on the new trucks and they're STILL down 20% YoY on the Silverado. That's bad. We'll see on Monday how bad it really was the first quarter.

Either take the butchers word for it or keep your head stuck up the cows butt.

27. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information