2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 4x4 Crew Cab: Pros And Cons - Page 7

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 4x4 Crew Cab: Pros And Cons

R2-D2 Astromech Droid bballr4567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,337 Times in 2,484 Posts
    My Ride
    2016 Camaro 1LT V6 M6

Re: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 4x4 Crew Cab: Pros And Cons

Quote Originally Posted by jzchev28 View Post
    This site is really going downhill. The new Silverado is a great truck. The ugly boring Ram sells on price, period. All day nothing but Ram discount commercials, such a brilliant achievement I tell ya. You all go Googoo over an interior, big deal. I'll take the better quality truck with a very nice interior and look 1000% better driving down the road. In 5 years when your 12" screen stops working due to Chrysler's poor reliability at least you'll have your leather dash to look at, yippie! There is a lot more to a truck than a dash, and the Silverado is amazing at being a usable truck. Stop acting like the only reason to buy one is brand loyalty, it's not.

Wow I sure can't wait for the usual crew to quote me and tell me how wrong I am and how the Ram is God's gift to the world and the Silverado is a huge fail, what a great time.

P.S. don't forget to let me know I can't possibly love the new Silverado because you hate it.
    And what does the Silverado sell on? I can go get $12k off it as well.

As I've said, the Silverado is not a bad truck, it's just that the others are that much better.

Here you want a 2018 LT? $12,000 off.

https://www.kennykentchevy.com/new/C...c7eee19850.htm

Here is a 2019 LT Crew Cab 5.3. $12,000 off as well. That's before you even negotiate it.

https://www.kennykentchevy.com/new/C...20169fe452.htm

So stop acting like this whole "trucks only sell on the other lots because they're cheap" is only at Ram. It's not. It's every single place.

See....The Silverado is discounted more.

https://www.expresswaydodge.net/new-...SRFFT4KN571071

2019 Ram Crew Cab. It's $11,500 off.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    My Ride
    2016 Camaro 1LT V6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by vanshmack View Post
    After doing some research, we also eliminated the 2019 "new" Ram due to the powertrain issues that seem to plague them. This led us to go back and look at the Classic, but not before finding a 17,000 mile 2016 Ram Laramie Longhorn - with every option except air suspension - at another Chevy dealer and with an asking price of $35k. After sitting in it and a lengthy test drive, my wife and I were smitten with its ludicrously extravagant interior and exorbitant amenities, as well as the low miles and workable price. So, we haggled a bit and would up driving it home for $32k and change.
    What "issues" are they having in the new Ram? The power train is basically the same except for eTorque trucks. Haven't really heard much.

Buying used is the route I'll likely go as well. I love the look of the 13-17 Sports so that will likely be my buy into Ram. Just got to find one equipped the way I want it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bballr4567 For This Useful Post:

canadian.bacon (04-01-2019),vanshmack (03-29-2019)

GMI Staff Member Premium Member vanshmack's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
    What "issues" are they having in the new Ram? The power train is basically the same except for eTorque trucks. Haven't really heard much.

Buying used is the route I'll likely go as well. I love the look of the 13-17 Sports so that will likely be my buy into Ram. Just got to find one equipped the way I want it.
    Lots of transmission problems, even in the non-eTorque units, though I'm not sure why, as I believe the 8-speed ZF box is carryover.
    1958 Chevrolet Apache - The wife's project
    1988 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z L98
    1961 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 900
    2015 BMW X1 xDrive35i M-Sport
    2016 Ram Laramie Longhorn

6. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 fastrehotrods's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 776 Posts
    My Ride
    2014 Ram Sport 4X4

This site is really going downhill. The new Silverado is a great truck. The ugly boring Ram sells on price, period. All day nothing but Ram discount commercials, such a brilliant achievement I tell ya. You all go Googoo over an interior, big deal. I'll take the better quality truck with a very nice interior and look 1000% better driving down the road. In 5 years when your 12" screen stops working due to Chrysler's poor reliability at least you'll have your leather dash to look at, yippie! There is a lot more to a truck than a dash, and the Silverado is amazing at being a usable truck. Stop acting like the only reason to buy one is brand loyalty, it's not.

Wow I sure can't wait for the usual crew to quote me and tell me how wrong I am and how the Ram is God's gift to the world and the Silverado is a huge fail, what a great time.

P.S. don't forget to let me know I can't possibly love the new Silverado because you hate it.
    LOL, you are so delusional!

First off, same dealer network.

$37k Ram: $6k off. https://www.earnhardtcjd.com/new-Gil...RRECT1KN683842
    $37k Silverado: $11.3k OFF!!!!!! https://www.earnhardtchevroletaz.com...-AZ/3387079683
    That's $5,300 more off the Silverado in case you can't math. Maybe I'm missing it, but tell me again how this shows the "Ram sells on price, period"? If Ram outsells Silverado AGAIN this month, wouldn't you agree there's a problem with the GM trucks? $11,300 off a $37,000 truck... how is that not throwing piles of money on the hood? If they can't move metal this month, this proves how much they really screwed up. But then again, if they happened to outsell the Ram, that's only because they offered 2X as much money as Ram did... so then will you praise GM's strategy of huge incentives to get people to buy their inferior truck?

And yet ONCE AGAIN! The only people who won't shut up about the stupid 12" touch screen are the diehard GM fanbois trying to explain away why it's okay for GM to have less options. I'll explain it like I did in another thread... it's an O P T I O N... OPTION! That's why people are seeking other brands! Great thing about the 12" screen in the Ram, you can buy down and get the 8.4" touchscreen... which might I add, is still bigger than the biggest 8" screen you can get in the top of the line Denali. If you want a bigger screen in the GM, tough luck.

I've asked this before, and I've never received a response. What in your mind makes the Silverado/Sierra the best truck, aside from fanboy blindness? The last trucks were plagued with vibration issues, transmission issues, AFM and oil consumption issues... they couldn't even bolt the seats down properly in some of the last trucks. The rock solid reliability isn't there anymore, sorry to break it to you. What in your mind makes the GM trucks SOOOO much better? The elusive 6.2 that's not in 95% of the trucks out there? Please explain!!!!

We really wanted to buy a Chevy again, but quite frankly, their truck is simply non-competitive as a complete package, and I'm actually amazed that it sells as well as it does.

Pics to follow!
    But... but... but... that can't be! jzchev says GM makes the best truck on the market, why didn't you consult him first?

Lol. Congratulations! I absolutely love my Ram, and I'd thought of updating to the newer one, but I've realized my 2014 Sport is paid off, has been flawless, and I still love it so I have no reason to go newer.

Lots of transmission problems, even in the non-eTorque units, though I'm not sure why, as I believe the 8-speed ZF box is carryover.
    Interesting, never heard of that. I love the 8-speed in mine, never had it shift when I didn't want it to, or disliked anything about it. Maybe a first year thing? I'd never buy a first year of any model.
    The Stable: 2014 Ram Sport 4x4 with 18" Method Racing MR310's wrapped in 35's, 71 Firebird Formula 455 Ridetech equipped, 57 Ford Custom 300, 66 GTO 4 speed, 67 Camaro LT1/T56, 70 El Camino, 71 Camaro future LSX, 82 Z28, 63 Thunderbird, 75 Pontiac Astre GT 406, 65 Dart 318, 87 S10 Blazer, 88 Silverado, 58 Edsel Pacer, 64 Volvo 544. Past: 98 Trans Am 6 speed-432 rwhp, 71 Chevelle SS 454, 71 Camaro 350/4 speed, 66 Mustang 393/T5, 86 GMC Jimmy

Banned
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2004 Cadillac CTS; 2012 Impala

I am glad I am not the only one noticing. Silverado > RAM any day.

Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 Ram Sport 4X4

I'll pose the same question to you that I asked your fanboi buddy above.

"I've asked this before, and I've never received a response. What in your mind makes the Silverado/Sierra the best truck, aside from fanboy blindness? The last trucks were plagued with vibration issues, transmission issues, AFM and oil consumption issues... they couldn't even bolt the seats down properly in some of the last trucks. The rock solid reliability isn't there anymore, sorry to break it to you. What in your mind makes the GM trucks SOOOO much better? The elusive 6.2 that's not in 95% of the trucks out there? Please explain!!!!"

You gonna buy a new GM truck soon? Or anything new soon? Or anything within the last 5 years? What's your truck knowledge based off of, what you've read off the internet?
    The Stable: 2014 Ram Sport 4x4 with 18" Method Racing MR310's wrapped in 35's, 71 Firebird Formula 455 Ridetech equipped, 57 Ford Custom 300, 66 GTO 4 speed, 67 Camaro LT1/T56, 70 El Camino, 71 Camaro future LSX, 82 Z28, 63 Thunderbird, 75 Pontiac Astre GT 406, 65 Dart 318, 87 S10 Blazer, 88 Silverado, 58 Edsel Pacer, 64 Volvo 544. Past: 98 Trans Am 6 speed-432 rwhp, 71 Chevelle SS 454, 71 Camaro 350/4 speed, 66 Mustang 393/T5, 86 GMC Jimmy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fastrehotrods View Post
    LOL, you are so delusional!

First off, same dealer network.

$37k Ram: $6k off. https://www.earnhardtcjd.com/new-Gil...RRECT1KN683842
    $6k unconditional discount plus another $4k in additional discounts available if certain conditions are met that you conveniently left out to make a false point because fanboi.

$3321 unconditional discount plus another $8k in additional discounts available if certain conditions are met that you conveniently added to make a false point because fanboi

That's $5,300 more off the Silverado in case you can't math. Maybe I'm missing it, but tell me again how this shows the "Ram sells on price, period"? If Ram outsells Silverado AGAIN this month, wouldn't you agree there's a problem with the GM trucks? $11,300 off a $37,000 truck... how is that not throwing piles of money on the hood? If they can't move metal this month, this proves how much they really screwed up. But then again, if they happened to outsell the Ram, that's only because they offered 2X as much money as Ram did... so then will you praise GM's strategy of huge incentives to get people to buy their inferior truck?
    That's a ridiculously skewed incentive program analysis because fanboi, not hard to see that the RAM will consistently sell with a bigger discount.

And yet ONCE AGAIN! The only people who won't shut up about the stupid 12" touch screen are the diehard GM fanbois trying to explain away why it's okay for GM to have less options. I'll explain it like I did in another thread... it's an O P T I O N... OPTION! That's why people are seeking other brands! Great thing about the 12" screen in the Ram, you can buy down and get the 8.4" touchscreen... which might I add, is still bigger than the biggest 8" screen you can get in the top of the line Denali. If you want a bigger screen in the GM, tough luck.
    And yet once again you are blinded by the optional 12 inch screen as somehow an indicator of superiority, but no mention of the optional 12 inch HUD in the GM trucks because fanboi.

I've asked this before, and I've never received a response. What in your mind makes the Silverado/Sierra the best truck, aside from fanboy blindness? The last trucks were plagued with vibration issues, transmission issues, AFM and oil consumption issues... they couldn't even bolt the seats down properly in some of the last trucks. The rock solid reliability isn't there anymore, sorry to break it to you. What in your mind makes the GM trucks SOOOO much better? The elusive 6.2 that's not in 95% of the trucks out there? Please explain!!!!
    So the entire history of GM truck issues is totally legit, but the entire history of ChryCo truck issues are just fanboi nonsense, because fanboi.

But... but... but... that can't be! jzchev says GM makes the best truck on the market, why didn't you consult him first?
    Fanboi on fanboi crime. Grow up.

Who's delusional is easily debatable
    Last edited by JimmyDiablo; 03-29-2019 at 12:48 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyDiablo For This Useful Post:

jzchev28 (03-30-2019)

Thanks
    My Ride
    GMC Sierra/2014/Summit White

I'll pose the same question to you that I asked your fanboi buddy above.

"I've asked this before, and I've never received a response. What in your mind makes the Silverado/Sierra the best truck, aside from fanboy blindness? The last trucks were plagued with vibration issues, transmission issues, AFM and oil consumption issues... they couldn't even bolt the seats down properly in some of the last trucks. The rock solid reliability isn't there anymore, sorry to break it to you. What in your mind makes the GM trucks SOOOO much better? The elusive 6.2 that's not in 95% of the trucks out there? Please explain!!!!"

You gonna buy a new GM truck soon? Or anything new soon? Or anything within the last 5 years? What's your truck knowledge based off of, what you've read off the internet?
    It’s a shame that the one good thing GM has going for them (the 6.2) is unavailable to most people. It truly is a joy to own, and I’d wager the 10 speed makes it way better than my old 6 speed.

I gotta tell ya, I’m not looking to GM for my next truck...
    Daily Driver:
    2014 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS / Crystal Red Tint
    - 3.6 V6 / 6MT

Wife’s Ride:
    2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk / Jetset Blue
    - 2.4l tigershark / 9AT

Weekend Warrior:
    2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT / Summit White
    - 6.2 Ecotec III / 6 AT
    - Crew Cab / Standard Bed
    - 2 inch coil spacers / Zone AAL / BfGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 / Ranch Sierra Cap

Thanks
    My Ride
    2016 Camaro 1LT V6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDiablo View Post
    $6k unconditional discount plus another $4k in additional discounts available if certain conditions are met that you conveniently left out to make a false point because fanboi.

$3321 unconditional discount plus another $8k in additional discounts available if certain conditions are met that you conveniently added to make a false point because fanboi

That's a ridiculously skewed incentive program analysis because fanboi, not hard to see that the RAM will consistently sell with a bigger discount.

And yet once again you are blinded by the optional 12 inch screen as somehow an indicator of superiority, but no mention of the optional 12 inch HUD in the GM trucks because fanboi.

So the entire history of GM truck issues is totally legit, but the entire history of ChryCo truck issues are just fanboi nonsense, because fanboi.

The 12" HUD is only in the very top trim of the GM truck while the 12" screen can be had on five trims of the Ram. Win again for Ram and option accessibility.

*FIxed wording
    Last edited by bballr4567; 03-29-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 Ram Sport 4X4

Alrighty, we've got the Three Stooges of fanboyism now!

Glad I can get you so worked up, I just did a quick dump of the pages, glad I can take so much time out of your day to try and prove me wrong. Makes no difference to me, I bought my Ram because I was displeased with the Silverado, and I don't regret my decision, and sales show the same trend, so it makes zero difference to me at the end of the day. Point still stands that you all live by the thought that GM trucks are NEVER discounted, while Ram gets buckets of money thrown on the hood... clearly that is not the case.

And WHERE do I say the 12" screen is superior? I have NEVER, EVER said that! I'd buy the 8.4" screen! The point is that Ram offers the consumers OPTIONS, while GM does NOT! That's why people choose Ram and Ford over GM trucks. No mention of the HUD because why??? Are you going to go corner carving, and need to do a powershift while white knuckling the wheel? It's a pointless feature on a truck. In a high performance sports car like the Vette and Camaro, heck yes. On a pickup truck? Come on, be realistic here. GM would have been much better off designing even a 10" screen or something for their truck. When Ram moves more inventory because of the screen, what's the problem with that? Aside from on this forum, nobody talks about or cares about the HUD.

So the entire history of GM truck issues is totally legit, but the entire history of RAM truck issues are just fanboi nonsense, because fanboi.
    What does that even mean? GM trucks were rock solid, I spent most of my life believing that. I've owned MANY GM trucks. Over a half dozen squarebodies, a couple C1500s (still own an 88), and a GMT-800. All of those were great trucks, and I'd put them up against any other brands of the same era. But I do not feel the same about the new trucks, and RECENT history shows that with vibration issues, transmission issues, AFM and oil consumption issues. Now the new one has a more dull interior, and a poor IIHS rating in the passenger's offset crash? How am I wrong in not being blown away by the new GM trucks? YOU tell me, why should I buy one? Don't go with the "Ram sucks" BS, tell me straight up, tell me why I should buy a new Silverado.

I've asked this before, and you somehow seem to ignore my repeated requests for an answer? I'm a fanboi of what?

Am I a Ram fanboi because I have a 2014 Ram because I was unimpressed by the 2014 Silverado?

Or am I a GM fanboi because I own an 88 Silverado, 57 Chevy truck, 71 Firebird, 71 Camaro, 77 Camaro, 77 Trans Am, 75 Pontiac Astre, 82 Z28, 70 El Camino, 87 S10 Blazer, 67 Camaro, 71 Vega, etc... might be missing a few.

Or am I a Ford fanboi because I own a 63 Thunderbird, 57 Ford Custom 300, and like 5 58 Edsels?

Oh no, I must be a Volvo fanboi, I own a 64 Volvo!

But wait, I must a Triumph fanboi too, I've got one of them.

So which "fanboi" am I, since you seem to think I'm one?

Or someone with more rational brain, might instead ask... What could cause someone who was so lifelong GM, who STILL OWNS MANY GM vehicles, to decide to not buy a new Silverado?

Ever think of that? Or just stomp your feet, and yell that anyone who switches brand is WRONG!!!!

Yeah, that'll work out well. Just like GM, bury your head in the sand and pretend there isn't a problem, lol.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fastrehotrods For This Useful Post:

Extreme4x4 (03-29-2019)

Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 Ram Sport 4X4

Quote Originally Posted by rjpoog1989 View Post
    It’s a shame that the one good thing GM has going for them (the 6.2) is unavailable to most people. It truly is a joy to own, and I’d wager the 10 speed makes it way better than my old 6 speed.

I gotta tell ya, I’m not looking to GM for my next truck...
    Yep, I'm a big LS/LT small block fan. Not of the AFM though. I'd like to have driven the 6.2, but there were only a couple on the lot when I was price shopping, and for $55-60k, so it was a non-starter for me. But the 93 octane is the other issue with it, so probably couldn't do it if it were more commonly available. Wasn't impressed with the 5.3, and didn't want to feel like I had to "settle" for something.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fastrehotrods For This Useful Post:

richmond2000 (03-30-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 1,076 Posts

BLAH BLAH BLAH
    You're the one hurling personal attacks

You're the one with the petty name calling

You're the one yelling and stomping your feet at anyone who disagrees

You're the one touting skewed facts and lies

You're the one who attacks anyone with a differing opinion as WRONG!!!!!

My record and history speak for itself. You can go back through every post since I joined and can not dispute this. I criticize all manufacturers and hold them all to the same standard, this is indisputable. I've got 2 trucks, an SUV, and a car, all gm, my work truck is a ram truck that I've got 1000's of miles behind the wheel of, many times for 100's of miles at a time. I live real world truck duty everyday. I don't use a truck for commuter car duty driving to and from the office park. My opinions and preferences are based on real life real time experience.

You on the other hand.....
    Last edited by JimmyDiablo; 03-29-2019 at 01:50 PM.

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unkillsam View Post
    Envoy4Life, I sure hope that an emergency refresh is in order.

Unlike some others I actually like the exterior styling and the packaging of the trucks but.......

1. Improvements to crash safety.
    2. 100% completely new interior.
    3. 30 gallon gas tank.
    4. 2 speed transfer case on all 4x4 models.
    5. More goodies standard on RST and Trailboss trims.
    6. More difference between LT and LTZ, High Country models.
    7. Better ride quality.
    8. 10 speeds across the board except for Custom and WT.
    9. 6.2 liter as a stand alone option except for Custom and WT.
    10. I like the idea of the 2.7.....offer a longer warranty on trucks with that engine to convince customers.
    2, 3, 7, and 9 - now please. I cannot imagine what possible reason GM has, with their engineering resources, to come in last place on any of those items. Personally, I very much like the 6.2 liter, but not enough to overcome the issues I have with the interior and lack of fuel capacity.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pwoods For This Useful Post:

69gtsdart (03-29-2019),rjpoog1989 (03-29-2019)

Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 Ram Sport 4X4

You're the one hurling personal attacks

You're the one with the petty name calling

You're the one yelling and stomping your feet at anyone who disagrees

You're the one touting skewed facts and lies

You're the one who attacks anyone with a differing opinion as WRONG!!!!!

My record and history speak for itself. You can go back through every post since I joined and can not dispute this. I criticize all manufacturers and hold them all to the same standard, this is indisputable. I've got 2 trucks, an SUV, and a car, all gm, my work truck is a ram truck that I've got 1000's of miles behind the wheel of, many times for 100's of miles at a time. I live real world truck duty everyday. I don't use a truck for commuter car duty driving to and from the office park. My opinions and preferences are based on real life real time experience.

You on the other hand.....
    Just returning the same respect you and your buddies Bott and Jz give to anyone who doesn't worship anything GM does. Don't pretend that you're any better than anyone, you're amongst the worst on here for insulting the non-GM diehards. All I'm doing is noting my issues and why I didn't buy, and here you and your buddies are criticizing the people like me trying to pinpoint why GM sales are falling. As I mentioned above, burying your head in the sand and pretending that GM is perfect isn't helping anyone. And if you're so diverse in your automotive experience, in such an expert, what of it? Other people aren't allowed to have differing opinions?

Once again, shouldn't you be asking where GM dropped the ball to lose a former GM diehard fanboy as myself to Ram? I was SERIOUSLY an obnoxious GM fan for 2/3 of my life. Shouldn't you be concerned that that could happen, instead of getting angry, and insulting to me? I'm not the only one, look around. People on here are dropping like flies, a LOT of GM loyalists are now MIA, what happened to them? I know of some that had problems with their vehicles, and I think a few even bought non GM vehicles. Sales numbers show people leaving GM, shouldn't you be productive and ask "why is this happening" instead of being nasty to those trying to offer their perspective on this "why"????

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fastrehotrods For This Useful Post:

Extreme4x4 (03-29-2019),sdotjeezy (03-29-2019),SierraGS (03-30-2019)

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 TruckMan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,214 Posts
    My Ride
    2015 Sierra Denali 6.2L

I will agree that the Ram interior looks slightly "nicer" than the GM interior, but there's nothing wrong with the GM interior. The GM interior is certainly better than the bland Ford interior. And I'm not impressed with the large display in the Ram. The HUD is more useful in my opinion. I've driven several vehicles with the HUD and it's quite nice. GM could have added an inch or two to the display, but who cares?

I like the exterior looks of the new GM trucks, but understand why some people might not. I at least give GM credit for taking a risk and changing things up. It's very hard to tell the difference between the old and new Ram. Ram didn't change much.

To all the people who think any of these vehicles are "so much better" than the others, you're so wrong. They're all very capable and useful. Even the new Ford looks much better than the ugly previous versions. Buy what you like. Buy what you need. But if you think GM is blown away by Ram and Ford, you're being WAY overly critical. They're not. GM obviously focused a lot of effort in increasing the volume of the bed (we are talking about trucks, right?), they increased interior volume, and they nailed the tailgate out of the park. Does anybody else offer a factor lift with factory warranty?

Saying that the GM trucks sucks because the interior "doesn't look pretty" is pretty freaking hilarious. But this is GMI, so it's to be expected.
    GMI Site Rules: 11. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines. We define trolling as a member that appears to have the sole purpose of posting just to spite the majority of the site or cause flame wars in threads they participate in. PLEASE respect differing opinions on the site at all times!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TruckMan For This Useful Post:

Dheart (03-29-2019),fastrehotrods (03-29-2019),jzchev28 (03-30-2019),richmond2000 (03-30-2019),rjpoog1989 (03-29-2019),SierraGS (03-30-2019)

25. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information