Ultimate Headlight Shopping Guide from CARiD

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum Ė General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Ultimate Headlight Shopping Guide from CARiD

Thanks
    My Ride
    2018 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Ultimate Headlight Shopping Guide from CARiD

If you're looking to replace your OEM headlights with a custom set you may be overwhelmed by the number of different custom headlight options to choose from. Most of these headlights are high-priced, so it is important to invest every dollar right and make sure that they will fit, look and perform as expected.

Here at CARiD we always strive to make your shopping easier, so we've come up with a new Ultimate Headlight Shopping Guide. Even though the video lasts only 10 minutes it will definitely help you to understand modern lighting technologies better and get basic knowledge in this area.

Follow this link for all headlights for your Chevy Silverado: https://www.carid.com/chevy-silverado-headlights/

Finding the perfect headlights for your Chevy Silverado gets easier with CARiD!
    Last edited by carid; 05-01-2019 at 10:08 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Technical Experts Hidden Content

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

2.8 Liter Turbocharged V6 CMiatso DaBang's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ultimate Headlight Shopping Guide from CARiD

Without the constant search.. answer me this.. I have stock headlights in a 1966 Chevy Impala SS. What would I have to do to upgrade to a much brighter LED headlight? Are there any PLUG and PLAY units now available that would not need a re-wiring?

Looking at these Lumenģ - 5 3/4" Round Chrome Projector LED Headlights with Switchback Halo more details on - https://www.carid.com/1966-chevy-imp...104171695.html

Last edited by CMiatso DaBang; 05-01-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    My current crop is 2016 CTSV Fully loaded, 2016 Corvette Z06 3LT fully loaded, 2015 GMC Yukon SLT Fully loaded, 2014 Impala LTZ, fully loaded, 2011 Chevy Cruze (kid's) LTZ, fully loaded, 1966 Chevy Impala SS 396 4spd Muncie 3.73 gears, 2003 Harley Softail with Rinehart exhaust, 2016 Harley Night Rod Special

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information