Being the most important parts of any ride brakes happen to be the most vulnerable components at the same time. Rust, corrosion, and harsh weather conditions lead to brake pad failure. Today we'd like to introduce you the new, revolutionary product release from NRS Brakes that will help you to minimize your worries in the future - Galvanized Brake Pads. Longer product life, durability, high heat tolerance, effective grip, rust, and corrosion resistance are only some of their great benefits.
NRS Brakes® - Galvanized Brake Pads
- Corrosion resistance superior to powder coating
- Longer product life: Galvanized steel will outlast the friction material
- Fit and function is improved, reduced returns, noise benefits
- Premium product that matches OE
- Ensures optimal performance over time
- Perfect for harsh environments like braking
- The zinc coating forms its own oxide coating over time, further protecting steel from corrosion
- 100% copper free and asbestos free
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.
NRS Brakes™ | Galvanized Brake Pads — CARiD.com
When it comes to upgrading your Chevy Silverado's performance, having the right brakes is the key to safety and superior braking performance, and NRS Galvanized Brake Pads is the right way to go!