If you’re looking for a top-notch performance air intake system that could offer robust performance and a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque, hands down the all-new K&N Cold Air Intake system is your best bet. It is a durable and reliable setup, outfitted with, almost maintenance-free oversized, conical air filter and the finest-quality, mandrel-bent tubing, that ensures a smooth flow of cool air right into your engine. Plus, all K&N systems come with the application-specific heat shields included and all hardware required for a successful installation.
K&N - Performance Air Intake System
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.3L V6 Gas All Models
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L V6 Gas All Models
Check out the estimated power gains by taking a closer look at the K&N Dyno-chart: http://kandn.com/dynocharts/63-3117_dyno.pdf
Estimated Horsepower Gain 16.61 HP @ 4226 RPM
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque
- Enclosed air box helps protect the filter from heat in the engine bay
- Roto-molded HDPE intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Typical installation can be completed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Have a peek here
to read more about the new K&N Intake.