Choose T-Rex Grille at CARiD and Get up to $100 Back!

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Choose T-Rex Grille at CARiD and Get up to $100 Back!

Thanks
    My Ride
    2018 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Choose T-Rex Grille at CARiD and Get up to $100 Back!

If you own a Chevy Silverado, you will certainly see other trucks like yours, as it's one of the most popular trucks in US. There are only a few tasteful mods that can make your build stand out from the crowd and custom grille is one of such options. This simple upgrade allows you to give a complete facelift to your truck, transform its appearance and enhance your driving experience as well. When looking for a replacement grille, you won't find a better option than T-Rex.

The world leader in the aftermarket grille industry, this brand has everything to meet your customization needs. Today we are back with new T-Rex Promotion! Spend $500 or more on any T-Rex products and get up to $100 Cash Back. Shop now! This offer is valid from July 1 through September 30, 2019.

Please complete the following PDF to redeem your rebate.

T-Rex Grilles™ | Billet, Mesh, Inserts, Truck Accessories — CARiD.com

Hidden Content
    Technical Experts Hidden Content

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

R2-D2 Astromech Droid Premium Member Neanderthal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,761 Times in 4,679 Posts
    My Ride
    17 Soul&/01 PT LTD/15 JD130

Re: Choose T-Rex Grille at CARiD and Get up to $100 Back!

Speaking of T-Rex, I guess he hasn't come back yet. I can sympathize with him. Imagine a website where not everyone will come over to your side of the argument. That's un-Amurrican!

Still, I did enjoy his participation. Mostly. Don't recall what he drove, guess he's off at a Mercedes site or something.
    2017 Soul &, Titanium

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.--Unattributed

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."--Benjamin Franklin

"The freedom of Speech may be taken away, and, dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the Slaughter."--George Washington

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information