Looking for a tough and reliable lift kit for your Silverado? Search no more, because this insane 8-inch Lift Kit by Readylift is one of the best solutions for these trucks. Optimal handling, outstanding performance on and off the road, and lots of clearance to install 35" - 37" offroad wheels are the main benefits of this master lift kit. Find out what does it take to install this Readylift 8-inch Lift Kit on a Silverado in our freshest video review from our product expert Greg!
Let us know what do you think in the comments below!
Subscribe to our channel if you like our videos, lots of great reviews are coming!
Link to the Kit:
ReadyLIFT® - 7"-8" x 5" Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit
Lift Kit includes:
* Heavy Duty welded steel crossmembers;
* Heavy Duty iron knuckles;
* Cast iron rear lift blocks with integrated bump stop landing pads;
* Tubular upper control arms with corrected ball joint angle and heavy duty ball joints;
* Heavy duty skid plate;
* Forged Torsion keys indexed to provide up to 8" of adjustable lift;
* Assorted hardware and accessories;
* SST3000 Shocks;
Below you will find some the list of other products used in the video:
Optional shocks that we used - Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks
Tires - Toyo Open country M/T 37x13.5 R24
Wheels - HOSTILE® - SPROCKET Satin Black 24" x 14" Offset: -76mm
Don't own a Duramax but want to get a lift kit? Not a problem, we have it!
Go to CARiD and see what's available for your year make model!