Yikes! Photoshop doesn't always have to be turned up to 11! Some of the cars were cool, but I don't like hyper-saturated fake HRD or billet wheels on rat rods. Still a pretty neat gallery.
...that's just "au naturale' patina" at its best!
• 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 1.4LT 6A
• 2009 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/SFI 4A
• 2004 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/MFI 4A
• 1971 Dodge Charger 318 3A
• 1970½ Plymouth AAR 'Cuda 340/6BBL 4M
• 1968 Dodge Charger 383 3A
• 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 383 4M
• 1965 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 273 4M
Neat gallery. Those pics taken all across the country?
I see at least one from the Salt Flats, no?
Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.models.RadioShows.legos.HO.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"All it needs is just a little time" __ Jeff Carson __ 'The Car'
The photo from the salt flats is this car:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)