It's HERE!

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum Ė General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's HERE!

Administrator Premium Member Rex Raider's Avatar
    Thanks

It's HERE!

From Road & Track, we present the Camaro Concept!

Click: https://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/s...threadid=25113

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: It's HERE!

Now that is awesome looking. How soon can we get one?

4.6 Liter Northstar V8
    Thanks
    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The video at R&T said '08 as a '09 model. That probably guessing though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

4.6 Liter Northstar V8 PontiacBixler's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe

Ok... let me know when it will be on the lot.... Because you will see my car (look at my avatar) sitting on the used lot after I trade it in.

I like it better than the Clay model pics that were spied last week!

Thanks

My post from another thread here

I love it! Its got 69 ques in the girlle. It has the 69 cowl. and FUNCTIONING shark gilles in front of the rear wheels! The car is shorted more than it was lengthened in 82 and the wheel base seems longer than it ever was. 3rd Gen in the car too. The grille is raked back, The side is straight with 3rd gen like fender flares as opposed to 69 swooshes. The rear 1/4 is 1st gen in front and C6 corvette in back. There is Ram Air at the front of the cowl but its discreet and sleek, without ruining the lines. The rear windo roof line is 1st gen stretched to more of a fastback for looks and areo dynamics. I like the Mustang alot, but this car has it all over the Mustang in looks dept. They said it has the LS2 so I love it!

The tail lights havent grown on me yet, and I want to see real pics of the interior. It doesnt look like they used the ist gen 747 gear selector but heres hoping.

Ive been waiting and hoping for GM to build this car since about 2000 This is going to turn a few 1st gen fans and import heads and get them interested in new Camaros. Im one. Please tell me where I can find a model mock up of this. PLEASE BUILD THAT!

Thanks

Of course concepts are always a little more outrageous than a production car. And I hope that's the case here. I love it but the grille gets a no. I'd like to see black ribs instead of that.

After seeing the video, I don't care for the rear much. I like the way the tailights are configured though. If it were me, I'd make two long slopping lights like on the 69 and have a flat black tail panel.
    Last edited by SSrevolution; 01-07-2006 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks

I like it ok- don't lvoe the headlamps. Hopefully they'll make it slightly less retro for production. What platform is it on, or just a concept only platform?

Thanks

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but i first looked at the link and it let me view the article and everything but now i went to go back to it because i didn't view the video and it just keeps bringing me back to the road and track home page and i went and searched for the article and nothing came up that there is such an article, if anyone could advise me if they took it down or if it is my computer that would help me a lot.

Thanks

The excitement is amazingly still here for me because I've seen the leaked photos thanks to a certian someone. Looks great in red!

Thanks
    My Ride
    1987 Chevrolet R10

I like it... it appears to have the old school Camaro style along with the modern styling that is appreciated for I believe most of us GMI fans... Good work GM on this one... hope to see it on the display @ my nearby Chevrolet dealership...

In the sea of new automotive faces,
    there's nothing like the appreciation and beauty of an older model. Let's represent!

~ZvetteGuy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ2811567
    I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but i first looked at the link and it let me view the article and everything but now i went to go back to it because i didn't view the video and it just keeps bringing me back to the road and track home page and i went and searched for the article and nothing came up that there is such an article, if anyone could advise me if they took it down or if it is my computer that would help me a lot.
    what video. man i cant belive it has become reality gotta get a job and make money. like every thing about it except the grill. i m happy that chevy didnt follow any trends or copy ford by makin a very retro car. it is orgional fresh and has some hinds of past camaros. just fregin sweet.
    Last edited by yassir(snowman); 01-07-2006 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Ride
    Equinox 2012 Silver

Not crazy about the grill either but the rest is great and I like the red as well along with the wheels. I am looking forward to seeing this in Detroit soon. I hope GM can pull this through like the 900s because this is a car they need.

Thanks

I have been saying this for a while, can you see the resemblance now....

and...

The shopped images was by Heals120

Thanks

ya there is a resumblance but wut is that weird lookin 2dr station wagon.

4.6 Liter Northstar V8
    Thanks

oh ****************, but that thing looks good in black!

The only thing I'd change is raise the roof a few inches. That's it. Give the roofline a little boost and it's perfect.

18. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information