Best of GMI: Family Sedan/Wagon

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

Thread: Best of GMI: Family Sedan/Wagon

6.2 Liter LS3 V8 Premium Member Ghrankenstein's Avatar
    Thanks

Best of GMI: Family Sedan/Wagon

Thank you for the takes for "Best Performance Vehicle." I appreciate the hard work you’ve done in putting together some really articulate takes, including the extended takes. I’m still brainstorming how exactly, but I should be able to use even the longest ones.

We need to remember our families today: What is GM's best sedan/wagon/family vehicle this year? SUV’s and Crossovers will come later, but the family car is still the most important vehicle on the road. Is the new Saturn Aura good enough to take the honor, or is the Chevrolet Impala what we’d trust with the crew? Are the quiet, reliable Buick sedans the best representation of family values, or would we buck the trend with a SportCombi?

It's up to you!

As before, I’ll be looking for the most eloquent, clever, and passionate takes to include in the final articles. Since I’m expecting responses in the thousands, please understand that I won’t be able to read them all, and I’ll review more takes from regular contributors. Rest assured that both the consensus and the counterpoint will be represented.

Here’s what you need to do:

• Consider the category, and consider your choice.
    • Include your choice in the SUBJECT of the email. Beyond that, funny or clever subjects will increase my likelihood of reading it.
    • Include your GMI SCREEN NAME with your take.
    • Include your take in the email. That means 3-6 sentences explaining your choice.
    • Make it count!
    Jungle Rules Apply, though I'd stick to the 3-6 line GMI take format. I appreciate the true Jungle Style takes for the sheer passion of the opinions, but keep in mind that I won't be able to use the whole thing!
    • Have a take.
    • Make sure that it does not suck.
    • Keep it within the etiquette of GMI
    • Keep it within the spirit of the award, i.e. no votes for “Nothing.”
    • Please, for the love of God, don’t send me any takes via PM.
    Finally, be patient. We might be geniuses, sometimes evil geniuses, but we’re not super geniuses. The awards page is our biggest project of the year, and our second-most difficult (April Fool’s is tougher, by far), but we’re planning on making it better than ever.

Thanks for making GMI what it is.

Sincerely,

Ghrankenstein and the GMI Staff
    Last edited by Ghrankenstein; 11-24-2006 at 08:14 PM.
    NEW RIDE: 2008 Carp Poseidon (for fish-head delivery)
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thread Information