I've closed this category. It's time to move on to the next one, and add your takes!
What is GM's Best Overall vehicle for 2006? Is it the price-no-object STS-V? Is it the performance bargain Corvette Z06? Is the new 2007 Silverado now the pride of GM?
I’ll be looking for the most eloquent, clever, and passionate takes to include in the final articles. Since I’m expecting responses in the thousands, please understand that I won’t be able to read them all, and I’ll review more takes from regular contributors. Rest assured that both the consensus and the counterpoint will be represented.
Here’s what you need to do:
Jungle Rules Apply:
- Consider the category, and consider your choice.
- Include your choice in the SUBJECT of the email. Beyond that, funny or clever subjects will increase my likelihood of reading it.
- Include your take in the email. That means 3-6 sentences explaining your choice.
- Include you GMI screen name in your take.
Finally, be patient. We might be geniuses, sometimes evil geniuses, but we’re not super geniuses. The awards page is our biggest project of the year, and our second-most difficult (April Fool’s is tougher, by far), but we’re planning on making it better than ever.
- Have a take.
- Make sure that it does not suck.
- Keep it within the etiquette of GMI
- Keep it within the spirit of the award, i.e. no votes for “Nothing.”
- Please, for the love of God, don’t send me any takes via PM.
Remember, we'll have another category tomorrow!
Thanks for making GMI what it is.
Ghrankenstein and the GMI Staff