GM Inside News Forum - nsap - Blogs

View RSS Feed

nsap

1. Buick Needs A Sport Coupe

by , 02-27-2012 at 09:00 AM
    February 27, 2012
    By: Nick Saporito

Earlier today I zoned out thinking about Buick. When you think about it, Buick's brand positioning is a bit muddled as of today. They have everything from a compact sedan to an eight-seat crossover, and a four-cylinder large sedan to the Regal GS. Really, the bandwidth of Buick is getting rather broad, but I don't think that is a big issue for them. Instead, I think they need to broaden it a bit more...with a sport coupe.

My thoughts on Buick tend to defy much of the industry. I personally think Buick has a lot of potential ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What If: Return of the GMC Envoy

by , 11-26-2011 at 03:49 PM
    The components are there, could the Envoy Return?
    November 26, 2011
    By: Nick Saporito

Welcome to my first-ever GMI blog post! Many times I have thoughts or even tid-bits of information that I'd like to share, but it isn't enough to justify a full article. I'm thinking our new blogs will give me an outlet to relay such. For my first blog post, I'm going to talk about the GMC Envoy.

Recently GM revealed the all-new Chevrolet Trailblazer for global markets. The new Trailblazer is certainly not a crossover; it is based upon an all-new body ...