GM Inside News Forum banner

Cadillac V-Series Performance Lab

16K views 50 replies 19 participants last post by  jlmartin99 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings All,

I attended the Cadillac V-Series Performance Lab invitational event at Monticello Motor Club - Monticello, New York. As they say, timing is everything and this was a perfect time for me in being able to evaluate Cadillac’s new CTS Coupe for purchase. I have a small break in my travel schedule in preparation for our new company launch in October. I also thought to myself, this is a perfect opportunity to connect up with my new CEO on cars. So, I contacted her and ask if she would be interested in attending a Cadillac event showing the new Cadillac CTS Coupe. She responded that it sounded like fun and she said I have never been at a track before. I explained that I was attending with the intent to engage performance test drives of the new Cadillac CTS Coupe and V Series models and I was looking forward to this and would make all of the arrangements.

Separately, I had a small problem; she did not have an invitation for this Cadillac event. So, I contacted Cadillac customer service and explained that I wanted to invite an additional guest to the Cadillac V-Series Performance Lab, the CEO of a private investment company. The following morning, I received an email indicating that Cadillac approved her attendance and an email will be sent to her as an invited guest of Cadillac.

The event I attended began at 7:30am and concluded at 12:30. This Cadillac event was excellent in providing participants with brief class information regarding basic racing physics and Cadillac's 556 hp performance engine, MRC, Brembo and StabiliTrak systems to enable Cadillac V Series cars to provide world class race track performance and street luxury everyday travel.

There were three presentation and test drive sessions. First, the kickoff meeting with the head of Cadillac Marketing providing a brief overview of Cadillac’s V Series mission and the press reviews of the Cadillac’s second generation CTS V Series sedan. He noted something that I was not aware of, maybe others here on GMI who track these measures would have known, that Cadillac has sold more CTS V Series sedans than BMW’s M5. Then he stated Cadillac’s has sold more CTS V Series sedans than Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG. And finally said, Cadillac to date we have sold more Cadillac CTS V Series sedans than BMW’s M5 and Mercedes-Benz’s E63 AMG combined and the room full of attendees responded with applause.

Following this session we divided into with three groups and my group left the club house in new Cadillac CTS Coupes where we attended our first lab classroom session. This session discussed the basics of racing physics, Understeer, Oversteer and tire traction. Immediately following we were assigned to race track instructors and we completed acceleration and braking test at full throttle in the CTS Coupe.

After this we leave this area of the track and travel to another section and attended another brief lab discussion on the physics of braking and steering and Cadillac’s MRC, Brembo and StabiliTrak systems. And now we again pair off with our race track instructors in Cadillac CTS V Series sedans and at full throttle perform emergency stops and negotiate a slalom course.

We again leave this area and return to the club house and attend our last session before getting on to the race track for a full test drive of the CTS Coupe V Series. A final instruction regarding driving on the track some safety information and most critical, the selection of your Cadillac CTS Coupe V Series and I selected a manual configuration.

We again team up with our race track instructor and we head out for a review of the test track with the instructor in the driver seat explaining the use of key cones placed for us where we should point our cars on the track. We then return and exchange positions and the ultimate fun begins. I head out in first gear and I comment to my instructor, “I have not driven a manual in while”. He responds, “No problem, once we are underway you will be in third gear for the duration of the course”. Once I was on the track heading into the curves and accelerating and braking I found there is so much torque with the CTS Coupe V Series, he was correct, I never left third gear. After my third lap it was time for me to return, but I really did not want to.

I had two missions for this event, to demonstrate the exotic style, world class performance character of Cadillac and the absolute power of Cadillac design to my CEO and be able to perform my detail evaluation of the CTS Coupe/V Series. I could not have planned it better; the day went off without a hitch. At the end of the event, I was able to spend the time driving back to Connecticut discussing her impression of Cadillac and her impression of Cadillac’s CTS Coupe/V Series. She quickly responded. “This is the most fun I have had at a car event and I can see how people become addicted to the performance of these cars.” I commented it is one the best I have attended as well. She said, “I must admit, I understood your fondness for Cadillac, considering your XLR, but I did not realize all that went into these cars. I was really impressed with Leann (her race track instructor) and I plan to complete the driving course as she has suggested. This really opens one’s eyes to the skill required and pure fun in driving these cars, thank you for arranging this.”

Well, it was evident she was impressed with the day’s event as I was. I said, “I am thinking very seriously of Cadillac’s CTS Coupe V Series for purchase as my company car when my contract becomes final.” I have also decided on the color, Thunder Gray (ChromalFlair Pigment) with Ebony interior all optioned”. She responded, “I would have guessed that of you prior to coming to this event. But now I understand why you are so positive of Cadillac. I am very persuaded in favor of Cadillac. Thanks again that was so much fun.”

Prior to leaving, I spent a little time with the Cadillac reps asking specific questions regarding the CTS Coupe and CTS Coupe V Series models. And my impression regarding Cadillac’s direction is very clear for the V Series line, it will be expanded as new Cadillac models are announced.

All in all a fun day with Cadillac's V Series team. I recall seeing other GMI members were invited to this Cadillac event. Please provide your feedback and your impression.

JLM

See less See more
#2 ·
I've been meaning to ask, does the "V" in the name come from the V emblem that used to be on Caddy's or is it just some random name/mean something else?

#7 · (Edited)
That is a good question and I cannot provide a response. Maybe another GMI member can answer.
It's also an homage to the chevron in most incarnations of Cadillac's badge. At the XLR-V / STS-V ride and drive that I went to back in 2007, the Cadillac people made a big deal about that.

Enjoyable read. It reminded me a lot of the Corvette driving academy that I went to back in 2005. Of course, by instinct I shifted into 4th gear, and my ride-along instructor was none too happy. It was great fun, and a real eye-opener about controlling a vehicle at speeds, on a challenging course (VIR in that case), at speeds upwards of 120 mph.

One last thing: I take it you don't have any pics? I could add some of my own, but I don't know what a combination of Robocop scenes and toads of the southwest would add to the article.

Ghrank

#19 · (Edited)
mgescuro,

I did ask and specifically regarding the XLR roadster replacement and the response was no work in progress at this time. I also asked if there was any word on a Cien level exotic and no word regarding this. The ATS however, is suppose to offer a convertible, along with a coupe and sedan. I do not recall if I heard about a sport wagon model in the discussion.

JLM

#21 ·
Thanks for the information JLM.

For those who are interested in the history of Cadillac creating high performance models:

s→Cadillac
Cadillac Dabbles In The High-performance Art
General Motors Is Looking At Some Pepped-up Variations On The Traditional Luxury Car.
February 25, 1999|By Automotive News

CHICAGO - Mercedes-Benz has AMG. BMW has the M series. Now Cadillac may develop its own line of high-performance vehicles.

General Manager John Smith said GM is testing versions of the current Seville in conjunction with the program, code-named Blackfin. He would not give details.

Blackfin is an internal study, and there are no specific vehicles yet planned, Smith said.``As a global brand, we know we need to do some niche-oriented or derivative vehicles. What we're not sure about is the direction we should go.''

Smith said the division is wrangling over whether to make Blackfin a separate brand name under Cadillac, and whether it should be applied to every vehicle in the lineup, including the Cadillac DeVille and Escalade sport-utility.

``Should we just rip a page out of the BMW M program, or rip a page out of Mercedes AMG, or do something else? We are having this debate internally,'' he said.

Mercedes-Benz and BMW sell high-performance versions of their passenger cars under the AMG and M brands, respectively. The packages usually include tweaked engines, firmer suspensions and more aggressive styling - all for a higher price.

Cadillac is trying to reinvent itself to meet intense competition from Lincoln and from European and Japanese luxury brands. It introduced a new theme dubbed Art and Science in January with the Cadillac Evoq roadster shown at the Detroit Auto Show.

The Evoq is said to have a ``shadow'' product development team headed by Corvette/Camaro vehicle line executive Dave Hill while it awaits final approval by GM's management board.

GM must make a decision on Blackfin this year if it wants to ensure that Cadillac's next generation of products is designed with the concept in mind, Smith said.

A source at GM said the company's test cars - or ``mules'' - are not equipped with the supercharged Northstar V-8 that debuted on the Evoq.

In conjunction with the Chicago Auto Show, Cadillac unveiled two performance-oriented variants of the Cadillac Catera.

The Catera Sport will go on sale in mid-May with about $800 worth of styling, suspension and trim upgrades. The supercharged Steinmetz Catera is a 284-horsepower concept car built to gauge public reaction to hot rod Cadillacs.

The Steinmetz is so named because of engine and body modifications made by the aftermarket tuner Steinmetz Opel-Tuning, a subsidiary of AC Schnitzer based in Aachen, Germany.

Featuring an intercooled supercharger with 18-inch Z-rated tires and PPG Orange Fire paint, the Steinmetz Catera is one concept ``out of the Blackfin file,'' Smith said.

#22 ·
JLM,

Thank you for providing details to that event. I had wondered about the duration of the event, since they would have to assume each driver had no knowledge of track driving, and therefore, had to provide some real information as to the car's characteristics. I was sent an invitation myself, but, unfortunately, was not able to attend. Same for the culinary cook-off event in NJ.

Thanks again!

#24 ·
Barry,

You are very welcome and I heard about the Cadillac Culinary event in NJ, however I did not receive an invitation for that Cadillac event. However, I did receive a invitation for the another Cadillac event, the Cadillac Innovation and Golf Clinic at Trump National Golf Club NY.

I am not a golfer, but I wanted to attend to test drive the Escalade Platinum Hybrid and SRX Turbo. I was able to spend quite a bit of time with both SUVs and I really liked the Escalade Platinum Hybrid and I think if I remain in the full size luxury SUV segment, this will be my next purchase. However, that said I may not need the size and features of a full size luxury SUV and the new SRX was a very nice place to be. I was again very impressed with its style and design and the price point is so compelling. I really like the new SRX.

JLM

#28 ·
BsZ06,

I attended the Saturday session. Thunder Grey (ChromoFlair Pigment) with Ebony interior all optioned for a Cadillac CTS Coupe. I first saw this color at the NYIAS and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous to look at. And seeing the CTS Coupe in person outside in the real world, this color is simply stunning.

JLM

#29 ·
There were three presentation and test drive sessions. First, the kickoff meeting with the head of Cadillac Marketing providing a brief overview of Cadillac’s V Series mission and the press reviews of the Cadillac’s second generation CTS V Series sedan. He noted something that I was not aware of, maybe others here on GMI who track these measures would have known, that Cadillac has sold more CTS V Series sedans than BMW’s M5. Then he stated Cadillac’s has sold more CTS V Series sedans than Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG. And finally said, Cadillac to date we have sold more Cadillac CTS V Series sedans than BMW’s M5 and Mercedes-Benz’s E63 AMG combined and the room full of attendees responded with applause.
I'm curious as to how many of those sales were actually conquests from the M/AMG cars. I'm going to guess that it's not many.

#32 ·
demonspeed,

That is an interesting question. I really have no idea of how to provide you feedback here. I would let other GMI members that track this type of information respond to you.

I found the information interesting regarding sales, but not really relevant for my consideration for purchase. I simply want a world class luxury performance coupe that is stunning to look at and exhilarating to drive. Cadillac’s new CTS Coupe fits the bill.

JLM

#31 · (Edited)
Greetings All,

I attended the Cadillac V-Series Performance Lab invitational event at Monticello Motor Club - Monticello, New York.JLM
Great recap of this event. After attending the afternoon session I sent the following note to John Sattler of "R Works" who conducted the event on behalf of Cadillac:

Dear John,

I wanted to thank you and Cadillac for hosting the Performance V Academy in Monticello NY. From my Army experience, I know that it takes a tremendous amount of planning and rehearsal to choreograph the careful ballet of people, equipment and events. When it’s done right, it looks easy and Cadillac succeeded by every measure. In fact, I was surprised that that Monticello was your first Performance Academy event. With so many moving parts some first day glitches would have been understandable but there were none. Every one of your staff knew their job and responsibilities and they cheerfully made us feel welcome. The transition between modules was smooth and transparent. There were not any “hurry up and wait” moments as we arrived at the next event. On the track, the professionalism of your drivers inspired us with confidence in the vehicles. Even the classroom instructors in the holding areas were educational and interesting. I never had the feeling that I was being kept occupied with the illusion of doing something productive while waiting for my time on the track.

Of course, I took from the experience more than the thrill of putting high performance cars through their paces on the track. I came away with a better appreciation of the capabilities of my CTS sedan. Of the three modules the braking exercises with the “base” CTS coupe were the most valuable to me as a driver. I would enthusiastically recommend the Cadillac Performance V Academy to all CTS owners. The program is a great credit to Cadillac, its employees and its performance vehicles and I hope to participate again in the future.

#35 · (Edited)
SavoieRF,

I could not agree with you more. Cadillac did make this look very easy and we all know it is not. But as a Cadillac customer (and previous Lexus and BMW customer) and for potential Cadillac customers it is exactly what I expect from Cadillac. It is the very reason I invited my new CEO to this Cadillac event, to demonstrate what I have experienced with Cadillac.

I have no idea if she will select Cadillac for her next luxury car, but in past conversation she mentioned she was considering a new luxury sedan and I thought seeing the CTS models would be a very good example of Cadillac. Time will tell.

JLM

#34 ·
JLM

Are you considering the 300hp AWD or the 556hp V series?

I was there sunday and although it rained quite a bit...It was fun. Most of the owners there had luxury cars like the porsche 911, Aston Martin Vantage, lots of corvette and CTS owners as well.

I enjoyed the day although the rain turned the trip home into a 4 1/2 hour crawl at 5 miles an hour...

I will never go to a sunday event up there again during the summer. I don't know what religion it was but these people with really long side burns...almost like pony tails off the sides of their heads were all heading back from their weekend bungalows because of the rain...

The traffic was horrific and it did have a negative impact for me for the entire day.. It was a long long slow drive home. The CTS V coupe was stunning though and I did enjoy experiencing the vehicle.

The Brembo and the michelin tech session was interesting too..

I especially liked the alantra (SP) steering wheel. I may have that installed in my vette....I liked it so much. The recaro seats were nice as well.

I think I'd pass on the tilt only sunroof on the coupe.

IMO and glad you had gone saturday. Nice weather and no traffic...

JB

#37 ·
JBsZ06,

Emotionally, I say I want the CTS Coupe V Series. But I know I would be perfectly happy with the CTS Coupe. At the moment I am considering the CTS Coupe V Series as a company car if my contract is approved with the new company I hope to start with. If I have to pay for this, I may not select the CTS Coupe V Series. I do not need the AWD version, since I have the Escalade for winter weather conditions.

By the way, what year is your Corvette Z06. I was able to evaluate the 2010 Z06 and ZR1 this past June and all I can say is these sports cars are superbly awesome to test drive.

JLM

#38 ·
My signature is based off my previous corvette which was a cam, gear header C5 Z06. Its a great car. A lot of fun. A month after paying cash for the 2008 CTS awd 300hp four door...

The motor blew in my modded c5 z06 and I didn't have the time to get involved with getting a new motor in...so I called kerbeck down in atlantic city and he had a black z51 m6 with the npp exhaust..

I figured the 436hp 3300lb Z51 would be a nice vehicle and the price was right. I am enjoying the top off motoring during summer months as well as portions of the spring and fall.

That said...I enjoyed the CTS V coupe. I believe its 556hp supercharged v8 and the luxury it offers makes this the best sports coupe for the street. I'd suggest it's well worth the extra cost over the base 300hp v6 coupe..

I make this recommendation after enjoying my four door fe2 AWD sedan....

As nice as it is...Having 556 hp would make every mile a smile that transcends the 300hp v6''s capability.

Good luck deciding ...I think you'll find the sharp looking CTS V coupe to be the best in the marketplace for dual purpose fun and worth the extra coin....

#42 ·
I do remember it being stated that the cadillac CTS V outsold both the M5 and the E63 combined.

Not only is the cadillac faster around the "ring" but sells better than the two german sports sedans combined..

Cool vehicle and the new coupe V series is smoking hot looking to boot..

#44 · (Edited)
cadillacs on a tear...****tail parties at dealers, Cadillac Golf outings, Some kind of cook off between two chefs as well as test driving the new CTS Wagon and SRX vs. Mercedes and a few other vehicles.....

I chose the track event and I do believe its those of us who asked to keep informed about the coupe that were invited..

I met with one gentleman coming out of a porsche 911 4 S and he needs more room for his 2 kids and he too was wondering...did the 556hp V series coupe make sense or should he just go with the 304 hp version..

Of course I'm biased...having a 304hp version of the CTS AWD in my garage...I said....emphatically go for the 556hp CTS V.....!!! He laughed as did I.....

Both great vehicles....but JLM..Go for the CTS V coupe!!! ;) Have fun deciding...

3.9 seconds to 60 mph is something you'll enjoy everytime you merge onto the highway...

You'll laugh everytime you merge on to any road.........and thats the best reason I can think of...

How many things can make you smile every single day..day in and day out...

Every time you start the vehicle.. every time you drive anywhere...

that hulking monster of a 556 hp motor will go off and all you'll have to do for maintaince is have the oil changed every 5 or 10k miles ...(whatever the driver information center tells you)

Thats another great thing about todays supercars...theres NO extra maintaince needed!!!

The guys who use the CTS V sedan everyday ...said ...snow tires and the things incredible...

I see the cTS Coupe at the dealership 50...

where you can get a CTS V Coupe for 63....

Best 13 grand anyone will ever spend...and if you decide to add a few options...? Get a supplier discount from one of the board members....if in fact GM is still doing supplier pricing..

The 304hp is a nice motor....the 556 is best in class ....world class...

Sorry for the rant!!! LOL

#48 ·
JBsZ06,

First, you have no need to apologize for the enthusiastic flow of thought; I kind of went through the same excitement when experiencing the new Cadillac CTS Coupe and CTS Coupe V Series, not to mention another opportunity to spend time with the CTS V Series sedan. The Cadillac CTS Sedan, CTS Coupe, CTS Sport Wagon and V Series are truly remarkable cars in the world today. Cadillac’s style and design is in many ways are the best of Art and Science’s design theme to be exemplified in a midsize car and with the CTS Coupe and CTS Coupe V Series now available they represent the best of this expressive style.

My thinking towards the Cadillac’s V Series Coupe versus standard model today is only a cost factor and it depends on two elements in my case, first I have an offer of a new position with one of the startup companies I am working on. I have accepted, but no formal response as of yet. There is car allowance offered as part of the executive agreement. If I am approved by the company owners, I will purchase the Cadillac CTS Coupe V Series. However, if it turns out this opportunity does not come to reality, well then I will more than likely not purchase a new Cadillac in 2011. I have already allocated my car funds to purchase my ultimate sports car and Chevrolet’s Corvette Z06/ZR1 and Porsche’s 911 Turbo are my final purchase consideration. I will not make my final decision until next year.

You are correct regarding Cadillac’s new marketing initiatives engaging luxury buyers to review its V Series, Platinum and SUV/CUV luxury models. I have received a third invitation from Cadillac this week, Cadillac’s Culinary Challenge Test Drive. This Cadillac luxury test drive is with Cadillac’s SRX Crossover and CTS Sport Wagon and compares them to the Lexus’s RX350, Mercedes-Benz’s ML 350 and the BMW 535i. Cadillac will also make available the Escalade Hybrid for review. Unfortunately, my business travels begin for me again in early September through mid October and this event is September 25-26 and I will not be able to attend. However, I have forwarded this Cadillac invitation to my colleagues and I am hoping one of them is interested in this Cadillac event. If so I will contact Cadillac and have them attend in my place. I look forward to hear their feedback from them if they are able to attend.

JLM

#46 ·
what? you mean you do not have a video of the event?
Greetings All,

I attended the Cadillac V-Series Performance Lab invitational event at Monticello Motor Club - Monticello, New York. As they say, timing is everything and this was a perfect time for me in being able to evaluate Cadillac’s new CTS Coupe for purchase. I have a small break in my travel schedule in preparation for our new company launch in October. I also thought to myself, this is a perfect opportunity to connect up with my new CEO on cars. So, I contacted her and ask if she would be interested in attending a Cadillac event showing the new Cadillac CTS Coupe. She responded that it sounded like fun and she said I have never been at a track before. I explained that I was attending with the intent to engage performance test drives of the new Cadillac CTS Coupe and V Series models and I was looking forward to this and would make all of the arrangements.

Separately, I had a small problem; she did not have an invitation for this Cadillac event. So, I contacted Cadillac customer service and explained that I wanted to invite an additional guest to the Cadillac V-Series Performance Lab, the CEO of a private investment company. The following morning, I received an email indicating that Cadillac approved her attendance and an email will be sent to her as an invited guest of Cadillac.

The event I attended began at 7:30am and concluded at 12:30. This Cadillac event was excellent in providing participants with brief class information regarding basic racing physics and Cadillac's 556 hp performance engine, MRC, Brembo and StabiliTrak systems to enable Cadillac V Series cars to provide world class race track performance and street luxury everyday travel.

Following this session we divided into with three groups and my group left the club house in new Cadillac CTS Coupes where we attended our first lab classroom session. This session discussed the basics of racing physics, Understeer, Oversteer and tire traction. Immediately following we were assigned to race track instructors and we completed acceleration and braking test at full throttle in the CTS Coupe.

After this we leave this area of the track and travel to another section and attended another brief lab discussion on the physics of braking and steering and Cadillac’s MRC, Brembo and StabiliTrak systems. And now we again pair off with our race track instructors in Cadillac CTS V Series sedans and at full throttle perform emergency stops and negotiate a slalom course.

We again leave this area and return to the club house and attend our last session before getting on to the race for a full test drive of the CTS Coupe V Series. A final instruction regarding driving on the track some safety information and most critical, the selection of your Cadillac CTS Coupe V Series and I selected a manual configuration.

We again team up with our race track instructor and we head out for a review of the test track with the instructor in the driver seat explaining the use of key cones placed for us where we should point our cars on the track. We then return and exchange positions and the ultimate fun begins. I head out in first gear and I comment to my instructor, “I have not driven a manual in while”. He responds, “No problem, once we are underway you will be in third gear for the duration of the course”. Once I was on the track heading into the curves and accelerating and braking I found there is so much torque with the CTS Coupe V Series, he was correct, I never left third gear. After my third lap it was time for me to return, but I really did not want to.

I had two missions for this event, to demonstrate the exotic style, world class performance character of Cadillac and the absolute power of Cadillac design to my CEO and be able to perform my detail evaluation of the CTS Coupe/V Series. I could not have planned it better; the day went off without a hitch. At the end of the event, I was able to spend the time driving back to Connecticut discussing her impression of Cadillac and her impression of Cadillac’s CTS Coupe/V Series. She quickly responded. “This is the most fun I have had at a car event and I can see how people become addicted to the performance of these cars.” I commented it is one the best I have attended as well. She said, “I must admit, I understood your fondness for Cadillac, considering your XLR, but I did not realize all that went into these cars. I was really impressed with Leann (her race track instructor) and I plan to complete the driving course as she has suggested. This really opens one’s eyes to the skill required and pure fun in driving these cars, thank you for arranging this.”

Well, it was evident she was impress with the day’s event as I was. I said, “I am thinking very seriously of Cadillac’s CTS Coupe V Series for purchase as my company car when my contract becomes final.” I have also decided on the color, Thunder Gray (ChromalFlair Pigment) with Ebony interior all optioned”. She responded, “I would have guessed that of you prior to coming to this event. But now I understand why you are so positive of Cadillac. I am very persuaded in favor of Cadillac. Thanks again that was so much fun.”

Prior to leaving, I spent a little time with the Cadillac reps asking specific questions regarding the CTS Coupe and CTS Coupe V Series models. And my impression regarding Cadillac’s direction is very clear for the V Series line, it will be expanded as new Cadillac models are announced.

All in all a fun day with Cadillac's V Series team. I recall seeing other GMI members were invited to this Cadillac event. Please provide your feedback and your impression.

JLM

#47 ·
mbukukanyau,

Sorry no, I do not have a video of this Cadillac event. I do have a personal video of my track time with my instructor behind the wheel of Cadillac CTS Coupe V Series. I do not plan to share this video however, but I am hoping I receive photos from other attendees I have communicated with.

JLM

#49 ·
I went looking at tires for the Trailblazer today and passed my Cadillac Dealer (Cadillac of Naperville). There was a georgeous CTS-V Coupe sitting on display out front. If anyone's interested in checking one out and lives in the Chicago area, take a drive maybe you'll go home in style.

#50 ·
They should make an Escalade V, and a DTS one too to say a proper goodbye to the Northstar.

#51 ·
OLDSCHOOLGMFAN,

That is a very interesting idea. Maybe this can be part of the next generation for these models. Though I would say, I have never required any additional power from Cadillac's Escalade with 400 plus horse power and 400 plus foot pound of torque it delivers far more that I require for a full size luxury SUV.

That said, I can always take more power it if is offered..

JLM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.