GM Inside News Forum banner

Labor Day Sale / Incentives

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  donmateo 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any insight, rumor or truth, on possible upcoming incentives for the Labor Day holiday ?? GM usually has pretty good deals over Labor Day weekend and I was wondering if I might be able to beat the current $2000 rebate they have on the Suburban ??

Thanks in advance !!

Matt

#4 ·
Actually, I am looking at a 2007 and the rebate for that is $2000. Currently, I have an offer on paper from the local dealer of $3000 below invoice. I hoping that maybe GM may put the Burbs on the same finance rate program as the Silverados since as we all know, lower interest rates provide better savings over the term of the loan then an upfront rebate......

Anyway, one can always hope, so I just thought I would pose the question.

The two identical burbs I am looking at have been on the dealers lot since May 21st, so with any luck they will last another week and a half to see what turns up over Labor Day weekend. I have bought my last 3 vehicles over Labor Day weekend due to the great offers by GM......

Fingers crossed.......

#5 ·
#10 · (Edited)
Hood Scoop said:
Okay, got to ask... does anyone actually have a new 2006 MY vehicle on the lot? I was looking at the totals on that page for '06 models and that is crazy! I am starting to look for a new daily driver to replace the Jimmy, and if anyone has an '06, tell me, I will be there this weekend!
There's a few Buick 06's left in Winston-Salem, NC if you're interested. They even have (2) 2005 Envoy EXT's!!

www.flowauto.com

#14 ·
Local Shivvlay dealer has pretty good sale going on some leftover bias ply 215/75R 15 whitewalls.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.