GM Inside News Forum banner

Window Sticker reproduction for GM car

31K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mjdart 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I might be able to get a reproduction window sticker for my wife's 2000 Camaro. I tried www.window-sticker.com he does not have any information of the 98-02 V6 Camaro's just the V8's.

Thanks in advance

Sean

#2 ·
If there is a sign making shop around you anywhere I would check there. My mom wanted to replace the PONTIAC across her Grand Prix's windshield, and she was pointed towards the sign-making shop near us. They reproduced it perfectly, and from what I remember it wasn't too expensive either.

-Chase

#3 ·
chaseabryant said:
If there is a sign making shop around you anywhere I would check there. My mom wanted to replace the PONTIAC across her Grand Prix's windshield, and she was pointed towards the sign-making shop near us. They reproduced it perfectly, and from what I remember it wasn't too expensive either.

-Chase
He means the paper sheet thats on the windows of new cars that shows the price, MPG, options and stuff. :)

And to 01pewterz28, no i do not know. :(

#4 ·
I believe GM actually provides this service for a small fee.

Go to GM Owner Center on GM's web site or call them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.