GM Inside News Forum banner

2014 Chevrolet Colors

42K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  b4z 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are your 2014 Chevrolet Colors (scan quality, of course....)

Here's the listing by model:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
How many shades of gray does GM need? Interesting on the number of green options they will have.

Synergy Green looks to be coming back but hard to tell if this new one is as wild as the original. Looks like orange is dead across the board.

Was hoping for a blue more along the lines of this:

Laguna looks just a bit darker than I want.

#5 ·
I like those new color options.........how about adding Sunoco Blue ?? Can you imagine how cool that would be with yellow wheels on a new Z/28 !! Or maybe Owens- Corning orange/white on a C7 !! Retro Style......maybe BFG red/white/blue on a C7R at Lemans !! Chaparral white at FIA too........... I'm a retro kind of guy...

#13 ·
Rainforest Green is the only new color I am interested in. I can't believe that they got rid of orange. 2 of my last 3 cars were orange, that color really pops!

#15 ·
I've seen it explained before that because the plants have limited paint robots and bays, the different vehicle teams negotiate on what colors to share and use.

I still think this is an area of manufacturing technology we'll see expanded by somebody... someday. We live in an era much more configurable to the customer than in the past. People have access to thousands of colors in their computer operating system display settings.

Imagine being able to order your car in any of 256 colors, or more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.