GM Inside News Forum banner

A Very Serious Inquiry

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  MCGARRETT 
#1 ·
Dear GMI,

I would like the contact information of someone within Corporate GM, or possibly someone who has some authority within GM that I can send a personal letter to. This is a letter that will be based about a possible job opportunity within the company, but this is NOT a typical job application. I do not want to write it in the forums, as it is a bit personal and what not, so if someone meeting my aforementioned criteria could please inbox me with their contact information, or post in this thread of someone who I can get a hold of, I would be greatly obliged. Thank you very much for your time.

Very Truly Yours,
DenaliHD66

#4 ·
This is not just a job application. This is a letter that I hope can get passed along in the organization all the way up to the top.

#6 ·
No.

LT Dan's "1000 Delicious Diet Coke Recipes."

#7 ·
Just mix a bit of sweet condensed milk, about 3 heaping tablespoons, with a couple oz of Coke until its well dissolved, then slowly pour in the rest of the 12oz can so it does not foam up.. make sure everything is very cold, including the glass, before mixing.. enjoy this bracing and nourishing refreshment!

#10 ·
^^lol. You will fit right in at GM. :)

BTW, I took the liberty of forwarding your email to Lt. Dan, along with a case of Diet Coke to be delivered, ice-cold just like GM air conditioning systems, to his desk at the Ren Cen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.