Lease Pull Ahead

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lease Pull Ahead

Thanks

Lease Pull Ahead

Is there any schedule or logic to when GM offers Lease Pull Ahead? Do they do it in certain months or is it random? I really need it next month (June 2011)

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

3.0 Liter SIDI V6 GM Customer Service's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lease Pull Ahead

Quote Originally Posted by fahfah View Post
    Is there any schedule or logic to when GM offers Lease Pull Ahead? Do they do it in certain months or is it random? I really need it next month (June 2011)
    While I don't have information if a Pull Ahead will be offered, May incentives are actually scheduled to released on the 10th.

-Jared Duane
    GM Customer Service
    Follow us @GMCustomerSvc on Twitter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GM Customer Service View Post
    While I don't have information if a Pull Ahead will be offered, May incentives are actually scheduled to released on the 10th.

-Jared Duane
    GM Customer Service
    Thank you for the heads up. My dealer told me the 3rd and never called me back.

Thanks
    My Ride
    2007 Honda Civic

Quote Originally Posted by fahfah View Post
    Thank you for the heads up. My dealer told me the 3rd and never called me back.
    We were expecting the 3rd and then they extended them till the 10th.

1.8 Liter ECOTEC
    Thanks

Where do the new programs get posted?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilyago View Post
    Where do the new programs get posted?
    on your salesmans desk....

GM website will post rebates, but not usually loyalities and other programs
    "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms."

Walking
    Thanks

I see that the new incentives are out...but any idea on a pull ahead? Reading some sites and it sounds like GM has done ok and a lease pull ahead of some sort may not happen.

The middle of July is when my lease is up and am hoping for a pull ahead. With the camping season upon us soon, i'm looking for a different pickup. If I'm stuck with my pickup come July, I'm open to purchasing/leasing a pickup other than a Chevy. If the incentive is there before that...i'll go back to a chevy.

Do you think the odds of a pull ahead is pretty slim?

Nick

1.8 Liter ECOTEC
    Thanks

I spoke to my GMC salesman and he said that there are no pull ahead deals << at this time >>. He said that GM comes out with them without any warning -- then the sales manager informs the salespeople. Sometimes the deals are very short term (like 10 days), so you have to act fast.
    This means you want to talk to your salesman and get on his list to be called when the next pull ahead deal gets announced. This will maximize the amount of time you have to pick/locate the new car and make the deal.
    I have read that GM is trying to get away from pull ahead deals, but I think this is a very good way for auto manufacturers to maintain high loyalty percentages. If people who lease wait until the end of the lease, they can go and buy/lease any make, while with pull-ahead, it is only valid if you buy/lease another GM.

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC ChebbySalesDept's Avatar
    Thanks

With the current manifest lists out there and the incentives associated, that usually will cover 3 months lease payments that are left on a current lease. You usually don't get both so take advantage of it while you can. Your dealer can look you up to see if you qualify.

1.8 Liter ECOTEC
    Thanks

Yes, the money would just about cover the lease payments. But then what's the difference? I would just have to lease something else and that payment would be higher than my current payment, so I might as well wait until the lease ends, even if I lose the other incentives.
    My lease is up in September. I doubt all the incentives will dry up before September, though. There's usually plenty of specials going on around the model year change. And with gas at $4/gal, GM needs to do something for people to buy the big SUVs.

Thanks

GM was offering a lot of incentives in February for us Saturn owners. Back then, I still had 8 payments left on my 08 Aura lease and couldn't do anything. Now that I'm down to 3 or 4 payments, there are NO incentives. I can't get either Buick dealer near me to return a phone call or an email. Sales were up last month so, pretty much, GM dropped us when they dropped Saturn. There IS a Hyundai/Kia/Toyota dealer close.

13. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information