Gm buypower??

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gm buypower??

1.4 Liter Turbocharged ECOTEC AJensen383's Avatar
    Thanks

Gm buypower??

Sorry if this was discussed before, but I couldnt find anything... What happened to the gm buypower website with the inventory search?? That was a very useful tool when vehicle shopping to see what was out there. Did they replace it with another website?? Is there any other place to search dealer inventory in a certain radius?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

3.0 Liter SIDI V6 GM Customer Service's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gm buypower??

AJensen383, I unfortunately don't have any specifics regarding any website change motivation. However, I'm happy to provide a link you may find helpful in your search: http://www.gm.com/vehicles/browseByB...price%3D120000. If you have any vehicle shopping questions along the way, of course, don't hesitate to send me a private message for further assistance.

Best,

Katie
    GM Customer Service
    Follow us @GMCustomerSvc on Twitter.

Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 Cruze Diesel

Re: Gm buypower??

Buypower was shut down several years ago. GM's brand websites have search capability within a few hundred miles of an entered zip code though.

There are some other threads here from sales people who said that Internet leads are a mostly a waste of time. So I assume the dealerships didn't feel like BuyPower brought them any additional business, and they didn't support keeping it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information