GM Inside News Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevrolet Order Tracking

2M views 16K replies 2K participants last post by  ZZ71 
#1 ·
Is there any site besides the chevrolet one that lets you track your order? It doesn't look like gm connects is working? My order number is QZGQV5 if someone can give me some information on my 2013 Tahoe it would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

#67 ·
We place our order (RGBZB9 - Louisiana) for a 2014 GMC Sierra on Aug. 10th. I tried the GMCConnects with no results.
If there is anyone who provide information on this it would be greatly appreciated.
This is the first time we have ordered a vehicle and so far it has been a great experience.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

#82 ·
Is there any way to track status with just a VIN #?

I've dedicated to buy a truck that is coming to my dealer but they wouldn't tell me when it was expected to arrive, other than that the "interest commencement date" is 9/23 and would probably be around then.

FWIW vin # 3GTU2VEC6EG223027

#103 · (Edited)
I was wondering how long it takes to get to the dealership after it has been shipped. My car (RGGSD2) was shipped on 9/24 but has yet to arrive at the dealership. My salesman says he doesn't get a date that it is suppose to be delivered. On track you order on chevrolet.com shows that it has been delivered but the salesman says since I signed the papers it automatically puts it in at the dealership. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

#106 ·
Well I called Chevrolet and spoke with customer service and they say my car has been made but it is sitting in Michigan waiting to be shipped. Why does track your order state that the car has been shipped when it really hasn't? I was getting all excited and now I am really disappointed! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.