GMS Number Questions

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GMS Number Questions

Walking
    Thanks

GMS Number Questions

Hello!

I have some questions about the GMS number. I went into the dealer here and am about to lease a new Chevy. The dealer asked me if I had any family that worked for GM and I told them yes because I have a aunt who has some in-laws that worked for GM in the past. I found out they have used all their discounts already but suggested I ask around for one.

I was given an 800 number that my sales guy gave me but he was relatively new and didn't have to deal with it before but said someone who worked for GM would know.

Can I have anyone get me the 9 digit GMS number to use? What info would this person need to get me one? I am ready to buy the car today but apparently someone who works for GM can save me some money if they aren't planning on using their allotment this year so wondering how difficult it would be to have someone get me one.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    My Ride
    2007 Honda Civic

Re: GMS Number Questions

As I understand it GM has tightened down on those numbers. Unless its your immediate family they have warned employees not to be handing them out to just anyone. If your family members have used theirs up you may just have to wait.

Walking
    Thanks

Re: GMS Number Questions

Crap. That's what I have been finding. It seems that GM has really made it difficult and haven't found really anyone who has a successful way to get them without being direct relation to someone.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information