Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production - Page 12

  1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

    Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 312

Thread: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

  1. #166
    6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dandenong (Melbourne) Australia
    Posts
    9,639
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked 602 Times in 439 Posts
    My Ride
    1999 Ford Fairmont Wagon

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
    Perhaps that's because you can't lock your fitty-cent/day labor force in the factory for 12 hours a day six days a week, then lock them in their dorms so they can't run off and slow your production by 1/2 phone per two days.

    Plenty of time to talk about stuff that happened 200 years ago, and that BTW is full of historical lies regarding treatment and respect, but no thought to modern slavery practiced all over the world by dictatorships that we used to learn about in school.
    Its not slavery at all. These are people who have migrated from rural areas where they worked 12 hours on the land anyway. It is their normal. Ask a small dairy farmer how long he works a day and it won't be 9 til 5 either. Chinese wages are now increasing to a degree where low tech jobs (ie crockery etc) is now starting to be set up in Myanmar because of the lower wages. Shenzhen minimum wage is CNY2,190 or approc US330 per month.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

  3. #167
    7.0 Liter LS7 V8 CaptainDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,644
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 642 Times in 351 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by SierraGS View Post
    Not as huge as the remaining 85% of labor costs.

    The 15% number is not correct either, the "savings" are only a percentage of the 15% and are not a significant percentage of the 15% so it is not a big savings.

    Far more can be saved in cutting transportation and logistical costs that can easily be the full 15%.

    Bloated management is a indirect cost with no value added to the product and must be cut and where that 15% can be realized due to wage differences, no reason for a bunch of high paid managers to have countless meetings with no results and buyers spending thousands of hours making countless calls and on site visits. These costs are all indirect that the end customer does not want to pay for.
    Sure, but it is still a good piece of additional cost on every car that can't be ignored.

    And (as Richmond said) shipping from Mexico is not going to add any noticeable cost. It is right next door.
    '16 Chevy SS
    a 4 door Camaro

  4. #168
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Living in the West, Soul in the East
    Posts
    1,391
    Thanks
    543
    Thanked 817 Times in 347 Posts
    My Ride
    1970 Olds 4-4-2

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Gotta love a guy who, in some ways, epitomizes American-style capitalism yet threatens the very American businesses that exploit the same system to their advantage.

    And why shouldn't they? GM has had a global presence for almost 90 years, I reckon. That was WAY before globalization became a dirty word. So now it seems it's an affront to our culture, values, and individuality? Hell, the whole world (globe?) has been moving in that direction ever since the Jews began wandering the desert . . . history has given us cars and carriages, ships, cars, airplanes, and now the Internet in uniting the world. This movement ain't gonna stop anytime soon.

    To me, one threat that globalism brings to the US of A is that it levels the playing field – no longer do we get to use our might to our advantage since smaller and/or developing countries now have opportunities to exploit positions that they didn't have not too long ago.

    So what are we going to do to maintain as many competitive advantages as we can? Hell, if playing in a global environment means having a plant in Mexico for strategic reasons, if not to maintain the bottom line, I'm all for it. What I'm not for are quasi-anti-American threats from a guy who can't create law.

    Besides, shouldn't xenophobes be happy with GM having manufacturing operations in Mexico? Elevating the median quality of life for a developing country keeps people happy in their own country and reduces the need to cross the border (which may soon be difficult once the Mexican government pays for the wall).

    Another thought: the U.S. once was an agrarian economy. Then we became a manufacturing economy....and those days are long gone. Why must we dig our heels and regress back to an economy that left us 30 years ago? Shouldn't we continue to evolve as a country of ideas and exploit the gumption for innovation that made us great and put us over the top after WWII?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

  6. #169
    GMI Camaro Forum Moderator Premium Member Z284ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    12,135
    Thanks
    1,157
    Thanked 4,441 Times in 2,268 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    What I'm not for are quasi-anti-American threats from a guy who can't create law.
    I'm certain Obama will leave his "phone and pen" in the Oval Office.
    Pony Car: an affordable, compact, highly styled car with a sporty or performance-oriented image and an available V8.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Z284ever For This Useful Post:

    1958carnut (01-18-2017),Extreme4x4 (01-18-2017),steve333 (01-18-2017)

  8. #170
    7.0 Liter LS7 V8 CaptainDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,644
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 642 Times in 351 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by Z284ever View Post
    I'm certain Obama will leave his "phone and pen" in the Oval Office.
    Those might just be the ONLY things he leaves behind.
    '16 Chevy SS
    a 4 door Camaro

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainDan For This Useful Post:

    1958carnut (01-18-2017)

  10. #171
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid sfbreh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,063
    Thanks
    6,384
    Thanked 6,604 Times in 4,672 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDan View Post
    Those might just be the ONLY things he leaves behind.
    That was Bill and Hillary.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sfbreh For This Useful Post:

    1958carnut (01-18-2017)

  12. #172
    GMI Camaro Forum Moderator Premium Member Z284ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    12,135
    Thanks
    1,157
    Thanked 4,441 Times in 2,268 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by sfbreh View Post
    That was Bill and Hillary.
    You know, they were dead broke, in fact, in debt when they left the White House, that's why they had to steal the fine china and furniture...
    Last edited by Z284ever; 01-18-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    Pony Car: an affordable, compact, highly styled car with a sporty or performance-oriented image and an available V8.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Z284ever For This Useful Post:

    1958carnut (01-18-2017)

  14. #173
    6.2 Liter LS3 V8 377Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hinsdale, IL
    Posts
    3,940
    Thanks
    3,638
    Thanked 477 Times in 227 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by mgescuro View Post
    Yeah. Lots of places here need ME's. I did a quick search, and came up with Dolby, Bechtel, Fossil, Theranos, and Lockheed.
    Though, I don't know exactly hat field you're in...
    And I'm sure Tesla needs them... but good luck trying to get into that fortress..
    Huh. Interesting. Incidentally I did apply to Tesla, but not surprised I didn't get an interview, but figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

    Honestly I strongly doubt a move to SF is in my future, this had just happened to be a then suitable position with my current employer that happened to be located there. I was prepared for some lifestyle concessions, but frankly surviving would have probably meant living in East Oakland (presuming that's still rough, though my info is ~20 years out of date). I've since progressed past any of the available SF positions being a good fit, only possible CA position with my current employer would be in LA (which I know is completely different than SF, but still expensive). And still a longshot.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgescuro View Post
    Market price issue?
    ...of talent, i.e. pay. Companies looking for rock stars, on roadie comp. I think that this attitude has lingered from the extended employer driven market that has only flipped the other way in the last several years. That things are swinging towards candidate driven is being recognized by recruiters but companies (that I've seen anyway) and policies have been slow to react. My hope is that there will be a boom such that the greater risk is passing over a great candidate in search of the perfect one, or re-evaluating pay scales, reduction of the salary compression phenomenon will occur. But it will be reactive, if it happens at all. I have seen it happen, though it was pretty localized.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgescuro View Post
    Didn't we chat about that a few years ago?
    Since then, the region has only gotten pricier. But I tell you what, I wouldn't have it any other way. This region is so incredibly dynamic. But there are definitely significant challenges for people moving *TO* the Bay Area. The cost differential from anywhere in the US that's not New York City or Honolulu will be a major price shock. I'm to the point where I go to NYC or Hawaii and think, "Wow, these prices aren't bad." And that's just stupid.

    What I don't understand is how your company won't pay a salary differential. You could probably negotiate a higher salary, just based on the cost of living.
    Yep, I actually used the info you provided regarding neighborhoods to establish "comps" to use as a basis for negotiating since housing is the leading driver of the differential. It was like talking to a wall.... which was funny because everyone else instantly reacted with "wow, that's a pricey area" when I mentioned I was looking at a position in the Bay Area. So its not unknown, just ignored.

    What I can't understand is what kind of work they would expect from someone fooled into moving there without knowing what they're getting into. It took them over a year to fill the position, and had to import a foreigner, and he didn't last a year. He went back overseas... Position is open again (and has been for months)

    Quote Originally Posted by mgescuro View Post
    In my experience, when I hire someone, I usually deal with the recruiter specifically. And he and i will get together to discuss the position and my needs. Then I get a slew of resumes. One of my last contract hires was a complete mistake, but that was more on me. The guy was nice, but ultimately couldn't do the job I needed. He was effectively running at 50% when I needed him at 110%. I spent 3 months looking for a replacement. With my crazy travel schedule last year, I ended up with my team doing face
    For some reason I can't do a complete quote, this is where it cut it off.

    Anyways I get the referral thing, that's how I look at it as well, you only refer people who you know you can stand behind, anything less risks your reputation.

    Fit, drive, etc. is crucial, but IMO a lot of old mature industries are set in their ways, limited growth potential I guess will do that. For the available comp, they are frequently lucky to get 50-80% of the hard skills, nevermind the soft things like fit and attitude. Not sure what the answer there is, other than moving to a different industry. If I can swing a move to operations that might be the ticket, as that is a more universal and translatable skillset, from one industry to another, where the products are vastly different, provided the ops are similar.
    2015 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew 2WD
    2007 Volvo XC90 V8
    2005 Volvo V70R M66

  15. #174
    6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,867
    Thanks
    2,240
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 624 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    Gotta love a guy who, in some ways, epitomizes American-style capitalism yet threatens the very American businesses that exploit the same system to their advantage.

    And why shouldn't they? GM has had a global presence for almost 90 years, I reckon. That was WAY before globalization became a dirty word. So now it seems it's an affront to our culture, values, and individuality? Hell, the whole world (globe?) has been moving in that direction ever since the Jews began wandering the desert . . . history has given us cars and carriages, ships, cars, airplanes, and now the Internet in uniting the world. This movement ain't gonna stop anytime soon.

    To me, one threat that globalism brings to the US of A is that it levels the playing field – no longer do we get to use our might to our advantage since smaller and/or developing countries now have opportunities to exploit positions that they didn't have not too long ago.

    So what are we going to do to maintain as many competitive advantages as we can? Hell, if playing in a global environment means having a plant in Mexico for strategic reasons, if not to maintain the bottom line, I'm all for it. What I'm not for are quasi-anti-American threats from a guy who can't create law.

    Besides, shouldn't xenophobes be happy with GM having manufacturing operations in Mexico? Elevating the median quality of life for a developing country keeps people happy in their own country and reduces the need to cross the border (which may soon be difficult once the Mexican government pays for the wall).

    Another thought: the U.S. once was an agrarian economy. Then we became a manufacturing economy....and those days are long gone. Why must we dig our heels and regress back to an economy that left us 30 years ago? Shouldn't we continue to evolve as a country of ideas and exploit the gumption for innovation that made us great and put us over the top after WWII?
    All globalism did was take what we worked our butts off for for 200 years and just gave it to developing countries for free, at the same time removing our jobs and giving them to those who didn't design squat
    NAFTA has proven the give jobs to Mexicans and they won't come here crap was just that, crap. More illegals crossed the border since NAFTA than before NAFTA.
    The manufacturing economy didn't leave us, our politicians kicked it out. On purpose for some god forsaken reason. Most countries have public leaders that actually care about their own country. We don't
    Until now.
    Last edited by steve333; 01-18-2017 at 06:19 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve333 For This Useful Post:

    377Z (01-19-2017),Extreme4x4 (01-20-2017)

  17. #175
    7.0 Liter LS7 V8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    5,746
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 943 Posts
    My Ride
    2016 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by Z284ever View Post
    I'm certain Obama will leave his "phone and pen" in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDan View Post
    Those might just be the ONLY things he leaves behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfbreh View Post
    That was Bill and Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Z284ever View Post
    You know, they were dead broke, in fact, in debt when they left the White House, that's why they had to steal the fine china and furniture...
    It all belongs to us the citizens and tax payers. Nothing like robbing us blind in one more way on their way out the door. They need to tell Obumma when he leaves not to let the door knob hit him in the ass on the way out too.

  18. #176
    Firebird Concept (the turbine one) johnstarnes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    13,026
    Thanks
    4,184
    Thanked 626 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Yikes!!!

    In an interview with the Times of London, Trump said quote, "Day one - which I will consider to be Monday as opposed to Friday or Saturday. Right? I mean my day one is gonna be Monday because I don't want to be signing and get it mixed up with lots of celebration."

    Making America Great......
    "The only normal people are the ones you don't know well". unknown


    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  19. #177
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid mgescuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    43,330
    Thanks
    3,680
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 2,023 Posts
    My Ride
    E350, 9-5 Aero

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by johnstarnes View Post
    Yikes!!!

    In an interview with the Times of London, Trump said quote, "Day one - which I will consider to be Monday as opposed to Friday or Saturday. Right? I mean my day one is gonna be Monday because I don't want to be signing and get it mixed up with lots of celebration."

    Making America Great......
    LOL

    Trump is so incredibly sadly mistaken if he thinks he's going to start on Monday.
    The work starts after he is sworn in.

    If a major event happens Saturday morning, he has to be there to respond. He is the face of the country.

    He can't just tweet away his presidency.
    Deposit placed... Awaiting Model 3!!!
    Hidden Content

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to mgescuro For This Useful Post:

    richmond2000 (01-19-2017)

  21. #178
    R2-D2 Astromech Droid mgescuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    43,330
    Thanks
    3,680
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 2,023 Posts
    My Ride
    E350, 9-5 Aero

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by 377Z View Post
    Huh. Interesting. Incidentally I did apply to Tesla, but not surprised I didn't get an interview, but figured it wouldn't hurt to try.
    I know a lot of people who have applied at Tesla. Few have gotten an interview. No one has seemed to be able to get in.
    I have connections at most major SV firms. Tesla isn't one of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by 377Z View Post
    Honestly I strongly doubt a move to SF is in my future, this had just happened to be a then suitable position with my current employer that happened to be located there. I was prepared for some lifestyle concessions, but frankly surviving would have probably meant living in East Oakland (presuming that's still rough, though my info is ~20 years out of date). I've since progressed past any of the available SF positions being a good fit, only possible CA position with my current employer would be in LA (which I know is completely different than SF, but still expensive). And still a longshot.
    Never say never. The SF Bay Area's job market remains red hot. That may or may not change with the coming administration and changes to the economy and overall market.
    "Concessions" to moving to the Bay Area is a nice way of putting it.
    There's nothing wrong with living in the East Bay. But it is more suburban with a smattering of large office parks. The downtown core is San Francisco-Oakland. And then south is Silicon Valley proper with the corporate HQ's and large campuses and office parks.

    LA is definitely different. It's very very large sprawl. You need a car to go anywhere and do anything. It's also the California that is most often portrayed in the movies and where the California stereotype originates. The SF Bay Area more closely aligns to NYC and its surrounding areas — just smaller and slower paced.


    Quote Originally Posted by 377Z View Post
    ...of talent, i.e. pay. Companies looking for rock stars, on roadie comp. I think that this attitude has lingered from the extended employer driven market that has only flipped the other way in the last several years. That things are swinging towards candidate driven is being recognized by recruiters but companies (that I've seen anyway) and policies have been slow to react. My hope is that there will be a boom such that the greater risk is passing over a great candidate in search of the perfect one, or re-evaluating pay scales, reduction of the salary compression phenomenon will occur. But it will be reactive, if it happens at all. I have seen it happen, though it was pretty localized.
    Well, won't most companies hire the best talent for the least amount of money possible?
    The thing with SV is that if you are really good in your field, more companies are willing to pay for it. So competition becomes tough. It's also competitive because some of the skillets needed are more rare, so the power isn't with the company, it's with the individual worker.
    SV really boomed starting late 2009 and kept climbing and still is, though a bit slower. In my experience, I saw my company struggle to find the "right candidate." Often times, they settled on candidate that was pretty good on paper, but he or she failed for one reason or another — couldn't keep pace, poor interaction with teams, improper skill set, didn't understand the how/why of our business industry, etc. And it ultimately put my company in disarray for a time. Today, we are focused on the "right candidate." It is harder to find the right fit, but the company is better for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by 377Z View Post
    Yep, I actually used the info you provided regarding neighborhoods to establish "comps" to use as a basis for negotiating since housing is the leading driver of the differential. It was like talking to a wall.... which was funny because everyone else instantly reacted with "wow, that's a pricey area" when I mentioned I was looking at a position in the Bay Area. So its not unknown, just ignored.
    That is really unfortunate your company wouldn't or couldn't do a salary adjustment for cost of living.
    I know the SF Bay Area isn't cheap. It's never been a truly affordable place, but now things are just out of control.

    A decent glass of wine at a bar in San Francisco is $8-15, depending on the wine. That's what I'm used to.
    I'm in Bilbao Spain this week, and when I got a glass of wine at a hotel bar (should be more pricey, right?), the bill was €2.85. I was in Austria last week, and a glass of wine was €4.
    Talk about reverse price shock, right??

    A 3 course dinner at my hotel in Bilbao, with a bottle of wine was €66. It is also a 1-star Michelin rated restaurant. In San Francisco, a similar meal, would cost me at least $90 without the bottle of wine.

    Quote Originally Posted by 377Z View Post
    Anyways I get the referral thing, that's how I look at it as well, you only refer people who you know you can stand behind, anything less risks your reputation.
    Makes sense, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by 377Z View Post
    Fit, drive, etc. is crucial, but IMO a lot of old mature industries are set in their ways, limited growth potential I guess will do that. For the available comp, they are frequently lucky to get 50-80% of the hard skills, nevermind the soft things like fit and attitude. Not sure what the answer there is, other than moving to a different industry. If I can swing a move to operations that might be the ticket, as that is a more universal and translatable skillset, from one industry to another, where the products are vastly different, provided the ops are similar.
    Sometimes an industry move would help. It certainly doesn't hurt to throw your resume out there and tweak it for certain positions in different industries and fields.

    With the change in hiring at my company, there is almost an equal focus on the hard skill set and the soft skills. We've benefited from that. Teams are easier to work with and coordinate. There's less friction now. And people are "rowing in the same direction" because they understand the business more.

    I'm actually doing a slight swing to a new position that requires an entirely new skill set. It's also heavier travel than I'm used to. I've got a heavy travel schedule now until at least July. But the opportunity came from internal. So, sometimes, it's just good to get into a company your'e comfortable at, and they manage a swing to something new internally.
    Sometimes, all it takes is getting your foot in the door.

    Say you looked at that Bay Area position again. If the company moved you out here. It also at least gets you into a geographical location that has booming industries and a red hot job market. It would make looking for a job at a different company and even different industry easier. You're in the area. Companies won't need to pay moving expenses, etc. And you'll meet new people, perhaps in industries or companies that you're interested in.
    The only question becomes one of how much of a concession would you make living in the priciest region of America versus where you are now?
    Last edited by mgescuro; 01-19-2017 at 05:42 AM.
    Deposit placed... Awaiting Model 3!!!
    Hidden Content

  22. #179
    Firebird Concept (the turbine one) Ed753's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,545
    Thanks
    8,417
    Thanked 4,781 Times in 3,055 Posts
    My Ride
    2015 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Quote Originally Posted by mgescuro View Post
    LOL

    Trump is so incredibly sadly mistaken if he thinks he's going to start on Monday.
    The work starts after he is sworn in.

    If a major event happens Saturday morning, he has to be there to respond. He is the face of the country.

    He can't just tweet away his presidency.
    Obama is the one going on vacation Friday Afternoon, not Trump.............

    Only a fool would think he's not starting his new job until Monday, HE77 he's been working almost non-stop since the election.

    He did indicate that he was going to wait to do some things until Monday, so they get proper coverage and not lost in the weekend.
    Current: Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Past: '14 Volt; '13 Silverado; '13 Fusion; '11 Ram; '10 Commander; '08 Sierra; '07 Rendezvous; '05 Ram; '04 Grand Cherokee; '03 F150; '01 Silverado; '00 Jimmy; '99 Sierra; '97 Ram; '96 Mustang GT; '96 Jimmy; '90 Escort GT; '89 Ranger; '84 Omni; '76 Malibu; '78 LeMans; '85 Escort; '82 Lynx; '75 Sierra

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed753 For This Useful Post:

    Extreme4x4 (01-20-2017),richmond2000 (01-19-2017)

  24. #180
    Firebird Concept (the turbine one) johnstarnes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    13,026
    Thanks
    4,184
    Thanked 626 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: Trump threatens GM with ‘big border tax’ over Mexico production

    Maybe we should just take the eminently likable Kellyane's Conway's advice and not pay attention to Trump's actual words but somehow listen to what is in his "heart"......
    "The only normal people are the ones you don't know well". unknown


    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  25. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements
     

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2