GM Inside News Forum banner

Revised BMW X6 Spied In Brooklyn?

7K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ausrutherford 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw this lightly camo'd X6 with South Carolina tags in Brooklyn of all places. The front facia looks a little different from the current production model. There was some sort of emblem (similar to the ones on the BMW M cars) on the fender in place of the side marker light. The rear had four tail pipes instead of two. I would have taken more but I was on my way to work plus I only had my crappy camera-phone.

Does anybody know if this is something special?

#8 · (Edited)
wrong address she uses this email brendapriddy@gmail.com

And she might buy them but it depends on editor interest and photo quality (which shouldn't be a problem with these) nice catch General and u should try your luck selling these to BP She's a nice lady (I've had pics sold by her at least twice) and if there is intrest you could make a good amount of money

#7 · (Edited)
honestly, I am not the largest fan of the looks of this, however, after having seen/sat in one at the auto show, I was extremely impressed. The craftsmanship and quality were very impressive on it. The design is also a lot more attractive in person. If I needed on or could afford one, I'd probably purchase one. It might sound kind of odd, however, I wonder what these might look like lowered. There is an FX45 at my school that is slammed, and it looks pretty darn cool...

I'm not quite sure an M variant is necessary. I kind of wonder how well these things are even doing, as I haven't even seen one in the wild yet.

-Chase

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.