GM Inside News Forum banner

Rumored GT350 Mule On Video.

20K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  big swede 
#1 ·
Sounds healthy....

#4 ·
This Mustang was seen at a local speed shop near me last week. No one is talking as to it's purpose. Looks like a GT with Boss wheels.

#7 ·
Strange but that is the base grille on that Mustang not the GT grille.

#5 ·
OK SpeedInc...
We get the point that these pics belong to you but seriously... lower the opacity on the watermark so we can at least SEE the fricking car.

#9 ·
That's ironic because I pulled up next to a Boss today and it reminds me of that sound. Very deep and throaty exhaust at low rpms.

Ford knows the Camaro made some statements with the 5th gen that had to be addressed. If you ask me, the Mustang is playing catch for the first time.

I'm really looking forward to the Mustang products coming out. I'm sure they are going to be fantastic and create a great battle.

#20 ·
If you're talking about the last version, they all had the same grille.

It's still possible. Flat plane LSx builds don't sound that much different from a regular LSx
http://ls1tech.com/articles/lingenfelter-358-ci-flat-plane-crank-engine-spinning-to-9000-rpm/

Although that spy vid does sound exactly like a Coyote…but then again they could be running non-production headers/mufflers to mask the sound. Ford has done it before.
I doubt that's the case this late in development.

#16 ·
I have to admit that the Mustang has one of the "sweetest sounding" V8's on the market.

Reactions: guionM
#31 ·
There has been a “bulge” Mustang running around and they finally revealed it had the 7.3 Godzilla in it. The throttle body is pointed up in the truck so it doesn’t fit under the hood of the Mustang.

Then the product development guy pulled a new intake out of the trunk that doesn’t point the throttle body up in the air so the 7.3 fits under the hood of the Mustang. About 7:30 in

That would be insane and the first NA Mustang to have excellent torque by ditching the Coyote. If it happens I might go back to a Mustang. I’m liking what they have shown so far and a heads cam on the 7.3 makes sick power. It will finally produce great torque and not sound like a raspy POC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.