GM Inside News Forum banner

New Malibu Caught in the Wild.

29K views 124 replies 68 participants last post by  fastdriver 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#122 ·
I saw one this week with zero camo. I would have taken pix but I was on the Beemer

#125 ·
My 2013 Buick Verano Turbo lease is coming to an end. I was all set to get another Verano even though not ONE thing has changed on the exterior. One would be very hard pressed to see which one was the 2016 model and which one was the 2013 model if they were parked side by side! I only have 18,300 miles on my car. It looks as good now as the day I got it! Also, IF I got another Verano, GM would have wiped out my last 3 payments! All that changed when I got a look at the new Malibu Premier model! I really like it. I like all the options that are available that the Buick does not offer. The dealer has a fully equipped one coming in with my favorite color- Crystal Red Tintcoat. MSRP $36,010.

There are no real lease deals going on right now in CT anyway for the Premier model. I have not even received any "free money" on my GM MasterCard in ages! Seems like they always send me free money when I am NOT in the market for a new car! :mad: I was told new deals come out at the beginning of the month, so let's see what March brings. I CAN wait until April to decide, but I am itch to get that new Malibu in my driveway. You only live once and life is too short. Stay tuned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.